Chapter 11

We all stood there in silence. Rondni  protectively stood in front of me. I was nervously standing behind him. My dad was beyond mad, and my mother was shocked. The beta was standing there awkwardly. Why does things happen at the wrong moment.

"What are you talking about Rondni?" My dad said calmly.

"What I just said I'm taking my mate with me to my pack house. My pack needs their Luna!"

Here we go!

"Wait your an Alpha?" My parents question.

The Beta steps and looks at my parents.
"He is the other packs Alpha. He has kept his identity a secret only I and the Alpha of our pack knows."

"Aren't we trying to get away from the hunters?" I said

"These matters will be discussed later young lady! For now go and stay safe!"

As soon as those words left my dad's mouth Rondni bolted with me in his arms. His eyes still glowing. His wolf might be here, but I can tell Rondni has full control.

I could feel the connection of Rondni's pack trying to force in my head.
"Don't fight it you need to be connected with us!"

"Ok!"
I let the bond connect. I could feel the connection I had with these people. Men, woman, and children. Young or old, I could feel them all all.

I looked up and I seen the pack house up ahead. Pack members were piled around the house awaiting for me and Ron. As soon as we reached the walk way I jumped down and Rondni and I walked towards the front staircase. He was determined to protect me and all the people in his pack. He was tense, but calm. Weary, but strong. A true Alpha looks out for more than just his loved ones, but for everyone in his pack.

Everyone was bowing and saying ' Long live the Alpha and Luna!'
I seen scared eyes and worried parents. I seen those who had mates and are soon to be parents hold each other trying to prepare themselves for the worst. This isn't fair to anyone, no one should have to go through this all because a group of people think it's bad that we live even when we make no human contact.

"Rage isn't the answer my love. We must have clear heads. Valen try to understand that it takes sacrifices to protect more in the long run." He said this while looking into my eyes as if he won't ever see them again. He was right rage isn't the answer, understanding and smart decisions are the way to win. I just hate to see so many die.

"Attention everyone!! I just received news that the hunters are 5 miles from the boarder! If you are not a soilder please proceed to your hiding camp's. All soilders report to your defensive sections. Remember our goal is to keep them away from the inner circle of our  land!" Rondni's voice was firm and controled. He was confident, but fearful for what might come. Rondni is a true Alpha one of the best you could ever have. With every Alpha there is a Luna ready to fend for her people and loved just as much as he is.

"We got this Rondni!" I said while grasping his hand, which is never easy to let go.
"Valen I love you more than my next breath if anything happens to you I don't think I could live with myself. Your a strong woman made to be a Luna for any pack. A woman meant to be a loving mother and depent mate. You have changed my life drastically in so many ways and I am grateful for you. I thank you. I am not going to ask you to stay behind even though that is exactly what I want you to do, but being Luna doesn't mean to sit and watch and I know you know that. Follow where your mind and heart takes you." I could see the tears of love and care stream from his eyes. I quickly jumped into his arms and whisper "Not even a silver arrow can stop me from following you and our pack to the ends of this earth. I love you Rondni!"

As soon as those words left my lips he kissed me with passion I have never felt before. Not only does feeling a mate bond make you think you are going to spend the rest of your life with some but the love and true friendship you have with them is how you know!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello!!
Long waited for update!!!
I hope you all enjoy it because the end is coming!! I just want to say thank you for reading my book I had no idea this would blow up like it has!!! I was going to write more chapters, but as the time went on and I wrote more that just didn't happen. I hope you still enjoy it!!❤️