Chapter 9

"Hey Valen and Katy!"

We both stood still. Katy slowly turns to see who said our names. So much for masks huh!

"Jer jer?"

"The one and only!"

What!! How did he know? I turned around to see a mask less Jeremy. He was wearing black slacks and a red button down shirt. Jeremy looked handsome, but no one can compare to Rondni. I mean no one!

"Jeremy you can't just walk around and say our names like that!" I whispered yelled.

"Why not everyone is invited?"

" Because Jer jer our parents don't know that we are here. We told them that we weren't going."

"Besides my mom and dad doesn't like me going to another Alpha's house other than my Alpha." I lied

While Katy and Jeremy were still talking I seen my parents walking over to the refreshment table. Where me, Katy, and Jeremy were standing. I panicked and grabbed their hands and dragged them outside to the rose garden under the gazebo.

"What was that for?"

"Yeah what Katy said!"

" My parents were walking towards us so I freaked out and ran out here."

All of a sudden it hit me. Does Jeremy know that I'm the Luna!

"Jeremy how long have you been here?" I question.

" Not long. I had things to do for my dad so I missed the Alpha, the Luna, and the birthday boy. Sucks though I really wanted to see who she was!"

I sighed in relief. I began to become nervous about my parents. What if they knew! What if they knew that Rondni was my mate! What if they knew everything! I was panicking.

Katy placed her hand on mine and mind linked me.

"Are you okay? Do you need some water?"

I nodded my head yes. Katy hugged me and then left to go get me some water.

Jeremy sat there confused as to why Katy left.

"She needed something to drink so she will be right back."

"Oh well, that gives us sometime to talk."

"Talk?"

Jeremy stood up and walked to the edge of the gazebo gazing into night sky. All my nerves washed away as I was trying to figure out why Jeremy was acting weird.

"Valen can I tell you something? Something very important?"

I stood up and walked beside him. I leaned over the edge of the gazebo and looked at him.

"Sure! You can always tell me anything!"

I could hear his heart to begin to race. Jeremy was beyond nervous.

"There's this girl ...who I've liked for sometime now, but she's a werewolf like you. I don't know if I should ask her out or leave her alone, because she might have a mate."

" Jeremy if you like her you need to tell her. If she does have a mate then that would be the first thing she would say to you when you walk up to her. Don't be afraid! You nurse us back to health so this shouldn't be to scary!"

"Thanks Valen!"

Jeremy hugged me tightly. I guess he really needed some advice. Honestly he is very socially awkward.

"So you gonna find her and ask..."

Just before I could finish my sentence Jeremy kisses me! I was in total shock. Right when I was pushing him off he was ripped away from me. Not like I was complaining! Thank the moon goddess for this hero. Who turns out to be Rondni.