Chapter 7

Legend has told that two packs will join and their name will be many names. Until the two alphas said that their land was called "The Sun and Moon Territory." A jealous pack alpha seeks revenge in the shadows, because he felt betrayed by his twin brother; who joined packs with his friend and not his own blood.

The vengeful brother fought his twin. The other was clueless as to why he was attacking him. The vengeful brother was about to kill when he was informed of his wife and child's sudden death and quickly flead to their sides.

Months passed and everything was perfect until one silver arrow peirced the heart of the twin brother. No one knew who the killer was or how they found the conjoined pack, but wolves believed that the vengeful brother tricked the hunters into killing his twin brother for him. Only the son of the twin could tell the story as they say, but no one knows the son of the twin brother alpha of the conjoined pack, or even if he remembered.

One month has passed and that strange feeling gets strong every day. I steadly hear the voice of my educator constantly wisphering those words in my head night and day. I don't know why? I have no answer, but I still feel that Rondni is the answer to all my questions and can help me demolish these strange things happening to me.

I stepped out of my room and seen Rondni. There was a thick silence as we looked at each other. Around this time of the year Rondni becomes deeply depressed. Someone that meant a lot to him died. Hunters take any chance they get to kill our kind. If it wasn't for the legend of the vengeful brother we wouldn't have this problem. I could feel his heart ache.

I reached out to touch his shoulder, but he walked away from me. His reaction kind of hurt, but feeling only a fraction of his pain helped me understand that he needed some space.

Dad says he didn't see Rondni for months after that person died. He was worried that his friend tried to find the killer, but soon realized that everyone deals with lose differently.

************************
The water felt great as I swam under the waterfall to the hidden cave. To my surprise Rondni was in his wolf form laying on the wet rocks. I should have brought clothes with me, because I was completely naked.His head slowly looked up at me.

"Don't look at me!!" I screamed while throwing rocks at him.

"I'm not looking at you! Please stop throwing rocks at me."

" Are you lying to me Rondni!"

"No, Valen I'm not lying to you look at me my eyes are shut."

I walked over to him to see if his eyes were shut and they were. Then all of a sudden he licks me and I trip and land on my behind. Rondni quickly lays his big heavy head on my lap.

"Ron... Rondni!" I said flustered

"Please let's stay like this! Please Valen!"

"Your lucky I feel sad for you or I wouldn't allow this!"

He let out a huge sigh. Great choice of words Valen you made him feel even worse. I was now mentally banging my head on the cave walls.

I started brushing my fingers through his dark grey fur. When I was little Rondni used to babysit me every now and then while my parents went on dates. One night I was having a nightmare and he came to me trying to stop my cries. He sang me a lullaby his mom used to sing to him before she killed her self.

"Sweet water rushes by
Your laughter fills the air so divine
I see you in the meadows
Sleeping calmly with the sun

Your eyes capture the world around you
Nothing can make you runaway and hide
I'll hold you throughout the days
Because you are my one and only
Yes you, you are my one only..."

"I can't believe you remember that song."

"It always made me feel better, so I was hoping it would do the same for you."

" Valen do you know who actually died all those years ago on this day?"

" No. I was never told, but I never asked because you were always hurting and I didn't want to upset you more by asking."

" Nothing could make me more upset than I already am, but you seem to make all that disappear when your around me. But today was the day my dad died. He was killed by a silver arrow straight through the heart by a werewolf Hunter."

"Wait... Rondni don't tell me your dad was the...was the twin brother of the legend!"

He picked his head up and walked towards the waterfall.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm leaving!"

"You can't!"

"And why not Valen"

" Because this explains everything I been experiencing for the past month."

"What do you mean 'experiencing'?"

"The day I was fighting at the ring. I growled and every wolf in that arena bowed their heads at me. I keep hearing the legendary story of our conjoined packs in my head every day. I knew it had something to do with you. I just thought you weren't under Alpha Sargent's command and that's why! But no you are the other Alpha!"

"That's my father's past I'm only taking the role of Alpha until my youngest brother can take over! I don't want to live a life looking over my shoulder just to protect those I love! What happened was between my father and his twin brother! No, I have no idea if my uncle was the killer or if it was just a plain ole Hunter collecting his bounty! All I know is that I don't want to hide my family just so that it doesn't happen again!"

Gosh Valen you think you might have pinched a nerve there. I was so caught up in why it was happening to me and the whole time Ron was the victim.

"I'm sorry if I upset you. I just didn't know what was happening to me and I never stopped to think if my theory was right and how this all affected you too. Can you please forgive me?"

He walked towards me and quickly shifted to his human form and hugged me. I didn't care if we were both naked, I just want him to know that I will always be there for him even if I'm right or wrong.
" You were forgiven from the start, but next time wear clothes when you have something important to tell me!"

And the moment was ruined.

" Okay that's enough hugging goodbye old man!"

"Hey, get back here young lady!"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Hello!
Please enjoy this chapter.
I have absolutely feel in love with this chapter as I was getting to the end. Their love for each other is so strong. If only life was just as simple, I mean we can dream, right!;)

When I first started writing this story my plot was simple and straight to the point, but as I have continued on with it each chapter becomes more complicated and there are more twist in the plotted than I intended. Just like many of you I have fallen in love with this and very proud of myself, because this story sounds a lot better than than when I first started.

So please enjoy!

Love ,

Ash_2102