Chapter Seven: Valentina

After finishing her missions, Yelena usually has a break. She likes to go to the park and just think about her life. To be surrounded by nature. She needs to feel some sort of peace. But today she has a visitor in the park from her boss.

Valentina: I must say your last mission went perfectly. I am very pleased with the work you have been doing.

Yelena has wanted to just live her life for a while now. But she can't seem to escape what the Red Room made her to be... A killer. Her boss always expects Yelena to drop everything for a mission. Which usually Yelena does happily but all she wants now is a break.

Valentina: The money just came in and you will be paid accordingly don't you worry.

Yelena: You're not supposed to be bothering me on my holiday time, Valentina.

Valentina: Oh, bothering you? Oh, no, no. I'm just here to give my favorite assassin a job.

Yelena: You could have called anyone else. Why me?

Valentina laughs.

Valentina: You're the best. That's why.

Yelena: I want a raise.

Valentina: Oh, yeah. You and I both. Believe me, you're gonna earn it. I've got your next target.

Valentina pulls out a tablet from her bag to show Yelena a picture of her next target.

Valentina: You'll be traveling to New York for this one. They are paying us big bucks, Yelena. This mission will get you the raise you want. My clients have been personally attacked by this monster.

Valentina gives Yelena the tablet to have a look.

Valentina: The target is Spider-Man. Find him. Kill him. And then bring the body to me for proof. Take all the time you have. Remember to learn his patterns, learn who he is, then attack. Good luck Yelena. I know you will complete the mission.