Chapter Thirty: The Magic Number

Weeks later. Peter, Kate, and Yelena have been doing so many missions together as a team. After that huge fight and Peter almost dying, the team has been closer than ever. The Young Avengers have been a success. The Avengers announced the team recently to the public. White Widow. Spider-Man. Lady Hawkeye. The Young Avengers. They love what they do. Saving as many people as possible.

Yelena has found peace with her past with the help of Kate, Peter, and Nat. When they had some time in between missions, they took down Valentina's Agency. No more killing from her and her people.

Kate just loves every single day of her job. Her mom finally came into terms with her being a superhero. She gets to spend everyday with her best friends, Peter and Yelena. It's funny to think that she and Yelena didn't get along.

Peter's near death experience made him realize everyday is precious. He loves saving people. He loves his friends. And he loves his Aunt. He doesn't want to let anyone down. He just wants to live the best life possible.

Peter, Kate, and Yelena are all hanging out. Talking, watching TV, and just living life, In between missions. Yelena and Kate got an apartment together. Peter visits often.

Yelena: I just wanted to tell you guys how grateful I am for you two. You both saved my life.

Peter: Yelena, you have been an amazing leader. It was just the right timing for sure. Speaking for myself, I think this tea would be different without you.

Kate: I agree with Peter. You changed our lives too.

Yelena: I can't wait to see everything else we accomplish. Who knows maybe we can expand the team eventually. I just know we will continue to do great things together.

Peter: It's strange to think that the Young Avengers was made this year.

Kate: Right! Life would be so boring without the Young Avengers. It is weird to think that it was just two of us at first.A team with more than two people is just so much better.

Yelena: Well what can I say, Three is the magic number.