Chapter Fifteen: Tracksuit Mafia

While the Avengers are in Germany, Peter, Kate, and Clint have their hands full in the City. They are following leads with the tracksuit mafia and a group dealing with them. The three of them were following both groups when they heard there was something happening at the Ferry. While they were on their way to the Ferry, some of the tracksuit mafia started following with their car. Peter jumped out of the car and swung to the Ferry before it left the dock. Clint and Kate stayed in the car. They are in touch with each other via headsets.

Peter: Guys I made it on the boat! I'll go see where the groups are meeting.

Clint: Keep in touch!

Kate: What are we going to do? They are catching up to us Clint.

Clint: Just shoot arrows at them. Slow them down.

Peter crawls up to the boat and looks around the deck of the boat. He is worried about Kate and Clint. He feels bad for leaving them but this is super important. Clint and Kate are still driving away from the tracksuit mafia.

Clint: Kate. We need to keep fighting. Peter, you need to find those men. Web them up.

All of the sudden Kate and Clint are on a bridge and the cars are stopped to let boats through. Clint was not prepared for this. He stomps on his breaks and hopes he doesn't crash.

Peter: Can anyone hear me? Are you guys okay?

Thinking fast, Clint stopped the car perfectly. But the tracksuit mafia was still coming after them. Now they have nowhere to go. Kate and Clint both get out of the car. Clint has a plan on how to proceed.

Peter: Hello? I found the tracksuit mafia and the other group. It looks like they are exchanging a key. Should I go after it?

Kate: Holy shit I thought we were gonna crash.

Clint: Kate be ready. It's not over yet. Peter gets the keys. Make sure they don't leave the boat. We will be there soon.

Peter: You got it.

Kate: I'm ready whenever you are Clint. Let me know when to release the arrow.

Clint: Raise it all the way up. 1... 2... 3... Now!

Kate: That was awesome.

Clint shoots a Pym arrow while Kate shoots a normal arrow. The Pym arrow hits Kate's arrow making the arrow gigantic. Kate is so amazed by trick arrows. She can't wait to learn how to make them.

Peter waits for the perfect moment to take the keys.

Peter: I'll take those. Do you want these? Come get them.

The men try to come after Peter. But just like Clint said, Peter webs them up. Making sure they don't jump off and stay on the boat.

After distracting the tracksuit mafia Clint knew it was time to get away. The boat still hasn't passed the bridge so it was a chance to get on there. Clint grabs Kate so they can jump off the bridge.

Clint: Peter we are coming to you.

Peter: Okay. I have the keys. The two groups aren't going anywhere.