Chapter Fourteen: Nick Fury's Mission

A week later. It didn't take long for Yelena to figure out that Spider-Man was Peter Parker. She then realized he was still in high school. He is just a kid. Finding out that Peter is just a kid has made it a little harder to kill him. But she was given a job and she has to finish it. She has been following him around 24/7 just seeing what his patterns are. She takes a break when he's at school then just watches and follows him when he's out.

Peter has not picked up on anyone following him. He's just doing what he normally does. Kate and Peter had the second training earlier in the week. After Peter and Kate talked and hung out the day after the academic decathlon, Kate knew her mom would understand eventually and decided to continue her dream.

Later that day. The Avengers are having a meeting at Clint's house with Nick Fury who has a mission for them. But there's something else happening in the city with the tracksuit mafia so they might have to split up.

Tony: When do you want us to leave?

Nat: There are just so many disasters happening right now. We can't just all go and leave the others to continue.

Fury: Well what do you think we should do Natasha? This mission is important.

Nat: I say we let the Young avengers hop on the mission that's in the city.

Steve: As long as they have one of us to lead them.

Fury: Well if you think they are ready for a real mission then sure let's see what they can do. Who wants to lead them while the others go on the other mission.

Clint: I can.

Fury: Alright Barton will handle the New York mission and the rest of you will handle the other mission in Germany. You leave tonight.

Steve: I guess we should all eat and then suit up.

Fury: You'll need the rest of the team also.

Steve: We'll grab Wanda, Vision, Sam, Thor, and Rhodey right after we suit up.

Bruce: I'll come but I'm staying on the plane. If we need Hulk I'll come out.

Tony: Maybe Wanda should help with the New York mission? With Clint?

Nat: Come on Tony you know we need her with us. Her powers will come in handy.

Bruce: Nat's right. We'll need Wanda with us.

Clint: I'll call Kate and Peter.