Part Ten

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ 

"By the power of Starclan, I give you your Warrior names." Featherstar meowed proudly for all to hear, her sights had been mostly aimed onto her Son. Lostpaw, Nightpaw, & Brokenpaw had become Warriors. I watched the entire ceremony from the crowd with my green-eyes wide toward them, then I would look up to Stonetooth as I sat next to him. My Mentor gave me a small wink along with a smirk before returning his view ahead, his white-ears perked to the Leader's words. I recall Stonetooth looking very proud, just as many Warriors appeared to be.

"Lostpaw.." Featherstar meowed with a gleam into her eyes. 

"From this moment you will be known as.. Loststorm! Starclan honours your strength & compassion." The long-furred Leader flicked her tail & she would nod to her Son while he stuck out his chest with pride. The newly made Warrior had certainly grown over the moons, it appeared that many were proud of Featherstar's Son as I gazed around. I was even proud of him myself & I remember realizing this as I looked back to him.

'He has grown SO much. Not just with his training, but.. he even looks... cuter.' I could feel my ears turning warm as I was looking to his rosettes into his dark-fur & I was feeling like I could not get my sight off of his charming smile.

Featherstar had then called out Nightpaw's new name as well. The dark-furred molly with rosette stripes was now known as, Nightrose. Brokenpaw was named, Brokentail. 

All the cats of Shadowclan had called out the new names of the Warriors, their voices ringing along together as one, & I had even joined in with them. "Loststorm! Loststorm!" I meowed out happily. Stonetooth called out next to me too, his voice booming over many around us. Featherstar jumped down from the log to meet with her Son afterwards & I stared joyfully into their direction until I heard Honeypaw call my name.

"Ravenpaw! Was that not so exciting!?" The gold Medicine-cat Apprentice mewed, whiskers twitching as she had made it over to my side. Stonetooth smiled down to each of us before he viewed over to the entrance of camp, then he nudged me a little before whispering. "I am going to go for a hunt. You enjoy some time with your friend for now, okay? We will practice onto some training tomorrow, its getting late."

I swiftly nodded to Stonetooth & returned my vision to Honeypaw. 'Hunting without me? Well, alright. I guess it is real late.  I could use some time with Honeypaw, anyway.' I hummed to myself, then Honeypaw would wave her tail into my face.

"Yeah, it was pretty cool. I bet Lostpaw- I mean... Loststorm is super happy. He got a really cool Warrior name." I smiled bashfully & Honeypaw would start to laugh a little wildly. 

"Oh, you totally like him!" She trilled.

"What?! No way. As a friend, yeah, but not like that." I would feel my face begin to go hot, yet I was not fully sure why. 'I don't like him!! I don't like him! We are just friends. I do not like him.' I told myself into my head.

Honeypaw giggled with her eyes rolling playfully, then she touched her cold nose to my cheek. "Alright, calm down. I was only teasing you anyway. Even if you did like him, that would be-"

"I don't like him like that, Honeypaw- just drop it, alright?" I meowed lowly. I remember that I did not mean for my tone to sound so harsh. Honeypaw did not say anything for a few heartbearts, her ears simply swished back before moving forward again. 

"okay, but you shouldn't hold down any feelings that you might have. I am only telling you this for your own good, Ravenpaw. I will drop it now, though. I'm sorry." Honeypaw touched her paw to my paw as she spoke.

"No, it's fine." I moved my green-eyes away stubbornly, though I had returned my sight to hers afterwards. "You shouldn't feel like you have to apologize. Let's just forget it completely. Uhh.. Do you want to get a snack from the kill-pile before sleep?" I had tilted my head toward her. Honeypaw nodded quickly, sparkles showing in her orbs, then she began to run off toward the kill-pile. "Bet I can beat you there!" She lashed her tail behind her small body as she ran & I furrowed my brow as I chuckled. "Bet you can't!" I meowed loudly & ran after her swiftly to catchup. -