Part Two

☪ 

I give a slight smile to each of them, but I could feel the awkwardness shadowed within it. "Yous were talking about me? Whatever for?"

Honeykit tilts her head as her striped-pelt shined. "Firstly, a proper introduction. Ravenkit this is Leafkit & Darkkit. Darkkit & Leafkit, meet Ravenkit."Honeykit's paw had moved back & forth while saying each of her names, she was looking rather joyful & pleased with herself.

Leafkit speaks first into a high-pitched giggling tone. "Hello, Ravenkit. I have seen you around a few times & I have heard lots about you from Honeykit. It's nice to officially meet you."

The awkward smile onto my face grew larger,though mostly onto one side of my face as I looked to the pretty fluff-kit infront of me. Her fur was a mix of whites, oranges, & blacks. I had caught myself staring at her pelt before Darkkit spoke up next.

"I have seen you around a few times too." He had said simply while staying rather close to Leafkit's side. It was known that the two would spend a lot of time together.

Honeykit starts to leap around us, her voice fanatic with laughter. "Would you look at this! Nearly all my friends in one place! This is so nice."

I nodded to Honeykit while my mind thought about Silentkit. 'I have to make things better.' I thought before Honeykit finished leaping & she nuzzles her snout into my neck playfully.

"Let's continue our match, want to join us, Ravenkit? I was just telling Leafkit & Darkkit how great you are at the pin-me game. I am telling you guys- Ravenkit might look small, but you can hardly pin her." Honeykit's striped golden-tail gestured to me while speaking to the others.

Darkkit lets a little chuckle leave his maw, the black & white fluffy kit seemed competitive all of a sudden. "I'll take you on first then."

Honeykit & leafkit giggled while Darkkit smiled a fang-filled grin, his paws moving to get into position while I had an unsure expression onto my face. Slowly my brow starts to furrow & a confidant yet friendly grunt escapes me.

"Hmph, alright. You're on."-

Darkkit rolled onto his side while panting; his fluffy black & white pelt had become sweaty from the little match. I huffed & panted too as I stood over Darkkit, Honeykit & Leafkit cheered from the side.

Honeykit's voice was the loudest. "See! What did I tell yous! Ravenkit cannot be pinned. She's too fast."

Leafkit's forest-coloured eyes drew onto me; Darkkit rolled his eyes playfully while Leafkit squeaked. "I don't' think I have ever seen a kit move that fast, Ravenkit. You're pretty swift onto your paws."

I remember feeling oddly embarrassed, but I was also proud of myself as I smiled to Leafkit's direction. The multi-coloured kit's fur was shining as she stared back to me.

Darkkit finally collected himself. His drooping pink tongue moved back into his maw before chuckling & standing. "I'll get you next time."

Honeykit giggled while moving back onto her haunches. The gold-kits paws rose into the air, one paw aimed at Leafkit & the other aimed towards me. The paw pointed into my direction was Honeykits single white-paw.

"That was exciting to watch. Leafkit is really great at this game too, Ravenkit. Maybe you two could show one another some moves."Honeykit leaned back down onto four paws, her tone holding a giggle.