Teachers pet (Lana Winters)

I hated teachers pets. They were always the pretty, talented, big headed, loud students. When I went to university I thought it'd change and there wouldn't be anymore teachers pets, but I was wrong.

I've always wanted to be a journalist. It'd always interested me. I chose to help further my career by taking a journalism class. There weren't many women in my class due to the fact that most young women were encouraged to stay at home and have a family but that had never interested me.

On the very first day of class we met out teacher. Miss Winters. I can't lie, I instantly fell in love. She's the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. She's a milf, just without the children. It should be a crime to look as good as she does.

Miss Winters and I had a close bond from the beginning of the class and a year later we were still as close as ever. And I still had a huge crush on her.

Of course I couldn't tell her this. She's my teacher. I'm her student. I am legal, but she can get in a lot of trouble for it. Plus it is still illegal for two people of the same sex to be together. Oh and I'm forgetting about the fact that Miss Winters probably doesn't even like women.

Now the fact that I couldn't tell her how I feel about her really frustrated me. Especially when Gemma Harlow became the teachers pet. Gemma would always bring Miss Winters her work or homemade food from home. She would always offer to help and would be overly kind towards her. I hated it.

On this particular day, I was already in a bad mood and Gemma just made it a whole lot worse. During this particular lesson, Gemma decided to compliment almost everything about Miss Winters. I don't blame her of course, Miss did look amazing. She wore a mainly orange dress with a beautiful pattern on it and her hair perfectly curled at her shoulders. Actually I do blame her. There's no need for it.

"Miss I hope I look like you when I'm older." Gemma beamed. Miss Winters let out a small chuckle as she walked around the classroom, checking everyone's work. I shot Gemma a death stare. I felt like pouncing on her and beating the shit out of her. That's a bit extreme. But it's how I feel I can't help it. I look towards Miss Winters to see that she was looking at me. Oh god. Did she see the look I gave Gemma? I hope not. Omg she's coming over. I quickly looked back at my work as I heard the clicking of her heels approach the back of the classroom where I was sat alone.

"Everything okay y/n?" Miss Winters asked. I looked up at her to see her beautiful smiling face. "Yes Miss." I managed to spit out. "Hm..I want to speak to you after this lesson so stay behind please." I rolled my eyes and got back to my work.

The sound of the bell ringing through the school signalled the end of the lesson. I was about to leave for the end of the day but then I realised I had to stay behind. Of course, Gemma was at the front of the room, talking Miss Winters' ear off.
I approached the desk as they both turned to look at me.

"You can go now Gemma." Miss Winters cut Gemma off mid sentence. Gemma looked angry at the fact that Miss had ignored what she was saying so she stormed off out of the classroom. Miss Winters laughed at her, causing me to laugh too.

"Anyways y/n, are you okay?" She asked, standing up from her desk and walking around it to stand in front of me. "Yes I'm fine Miss Winters." I replied, giving her a small smile. Miss gave me a questioning look. She didn't believe me. "I saw the way you looked at Gemma when she was complimenting me." Miss continued. I rolled my eyes at the mention of her. Miss Winters noted that and decided to tease me. "I love having Gemma in my class, she's such a nice young woman, she always knows how to make me smile." I internally gagged at that.

Miss Winters took a step closer to me so she was now stood only a few inches away from me. I could smell the sweet scent of her floral perfume. She was slightly taller than me due to her heels.
"Do you like me y/n?" I could feel my cheeks burning at the mention of it. I didn't dare make eye contact with her. "I'll take that as a yes." She giggled. I looked up at her. My mouth hung open slightly as I tried to say something but nothing would come out. "It's okay y/n, you're 18 so it's nothing really illegal." Her hand made it's way to the side of my face as she slowly stroked her thumb over my cheek. "I do like you, Iv liked you since I first joined this class and my feelings for you have grown ever since." I admitted. I took a small breath and composed myself. "I feel the same way too y/n, I just didn't want to act upon it because that would be very wrong of course." She sighed, relieved that she could finally tell me the truth. I leant up slightly, pushing my lips against hers. Her hands made their way to my lower back, pulling my closer as I snaked my arms around her neck. I pulled away when the need for air became unbearable.

"Would you like to get a coffee or something with me Miss Winters?" I shyly asked. "I would love to y/n," she sweetly smiled, "oh and you can call me Lana when no one's around." She laughed. "Okay Lana." I laughed along with her.