Jealousy (Billie Dean-Howard)

"What can I get you guys." The waiter says, keeping his eyes pinned on me, completely ignoring the fact that there was another woman sat across from me.

"I'll have the steak and chips with a martini please." Billie says, glaring at the man. I wouldn't dare look up at any of them so I kept my eyesight on the menu in front of me. The waiter glances a look at Billie and scribbles down her order before restoring his eyesight on me. I could feel Billies intense stare on me as I look at the menu intently.

"Urm I'll have the chicken burger please." I say, glancing up at the man and giving him a weak smile. "And what would the pretty lady like to drink?"

I could see Billie's jaw clench in anger and her glare grew even more intense. "I'll just have a white wine please." I say, wishing the waiter would just leave quickly and luckily he did.

Not even two minutes later, a different waiter came with our drinks. "He was nice wasn't he." Billie says, breaking the silence as she sips her martini. Her gaze was set on me. "Uh ye sure." I reply, quickly glancing up to meet her eyes.

"I'm just going to go to the toilet." I say, standing up and pulling at the bottom of my dress so it went back to the middle of my thigh. As I go to walk past Billie, she holds out her arm and puts her hand in between my legs, grabbing the inside of my thigh and giving it a small squeeze. "Don't be long babygirl." She says, smiling up at me sweetly. I smile down at her and hurry of to the bathroom.

After doing my business and applying more lipgloss, I head walk out of the toilets and head back to Billie. Before I could reach her, a strong hand grabbed my arm, pulling my backwards. I turn around to see the waiter who was flirting with me. "What are you doing?" I ask, pulling my arm away from him. "I think your pretty, here's my number you should go out with me sometime." I was shocked at what he said. "I'm flattered but I have a girlfriend and she's waiting for me at the table to I must go." I hurry off, not giving him the chance to say anything to me.

When I reach the table I see that the food had been served. "Just in time." Billie says as I sit down. I gives her a small smile before tucking into my meal.

After our meal, me and Billie just talked about how are day went and just made small talk really.
10 minutes later, we decided to leave. Billie left the bill on the table and we headed out but before we could reach the door, the sound of man running towards us and shouting "wait" could be heard.

Turning around, the same male waiter from before was running towards us. This dude couldn't  just take no for an answer. "Here." He said, holding out a piece of paper. I looked down at it and then to Billie. Her once soft eyes were now full of anger, her jaw clenched once again and her fist we screwed up into balls.

"I'm sorry but my answer is still no, I told you have a girlfriend." I say, turning away to walk out of the door. The waiter grabbed onto my wrist and pulled my back towards him. "Please," he begged, "I can make you happier than this old-" A harsh slap cut him off. It was Billie, Billie had slapped the man.

Before the waiter could do anything else, Billie pulled me out of the restaurant and to the car. The whole 10 minute drive home was silent. I didn't know what to say.

Once we arrived at our houses, we got out and went inside. "Go upstairs and wait for me." Was all Billie said, she didn't even bother to spare me a glance. I took of my heels and did as she said. I went upstairs, turned on the lamp and sat on our bed.

A few minutes later, the bedroom door opened and Billie came in. "So did you enjoy being flirted with all evening?" She said. I didn't know what to say. Obviously I didn't, I just couldn't speak my words. "What's up, cat got your tongue?" She smirks, sauntering over to me and straddling my lap. "That won't be only thing that's got your tongue tonight babygirl." Without warning, Billie launches her lips onto mine and instantly pushed her tongue into my mouth, wrapping it around mine.

Not long after, I was completely naked with Billie, who was also naked, sat in between my legs. Billie lent down and took my clit between her plump lips, sucking on it slightly and causing me to moan quietly. Billie replaced her mouth with her finger, drawing circles, whilst she made her way up to my face and kissed me passionately.

Without warning, Billie slides a long slender finger into my already dripping core. My breath hitches as the act was so unexpected. The sharp pain of Billie's acrylic nails was overpowered by the pleasurable sensation of her adding a second finger, still thrusting knuckle deep at a reasonable pace.

"Fuck...oh my god Billie I'm close." I shout out as the woman above me trails kisses down my neck and then all the way down to my soaked core.
"You think I'm gonna let you cum just like that after you just let that man flirt with you in front of me?" Bille's words causes me to lift my head up and meet her eyes which were staring up at me from between my legs. "I'm sorry Billie..oh fuck..I didn't think it was a big deal." I manage to pant out through moans. "Your mine babygirl, do you here me? MINE." Billie says, still thrusting her digits in and out of me, faster and faster. "Yes baby..oh fuck me." I didn't think I could take it anymore. I could feel my orgasm building up. "Who do you belong to?" Billie growls sternly. "You Billie, I'm all yours..forever..fuck I'm gonna come."

"That's it, cum for me pretty lady." And with her permission, I came and I came hard. My eyes clenched shut as my head fell back into the heap of pillows. My breathing was uneven as I came down from my high. Billie removed her fingers from inside me and placed them into her mouth, sucking my juices off them and then making her way up to my mouth so I could taste myself. Our lips were moving so smoothly, tongues dancing in a beautiful rhythm.

After the need for air became necessary, Billie pulled away and collapsed next to me. I instantly rolled over onto my side so I could see her beautiful face and pulled the covers over our warm bodies.

"I love you y/n." Billie says, tucking a piece of hair behind my ear. "I love you too Billie, more than you'll ever know, you make me so happy and I could never be without you." Billie pulls me closer for another kiss before I snuggle my head into the crook of her neck and we both fall asleep in each other's embrace.