I like it when your clingy (Lana Winters)

My girlfriend, Lana Winters, was a reporter and the best reporter there ever was. After she escaped Briarcliff mental Asylum, she wrote a book called 'The Maniac'. The book did really well and it made Lana even more well known then she already was.

Being this well known meant that Lana was always busy doing interviews, doing news reports and also starting a new book. I was so proud of her but I was also starting to become sad as she rarely had time to spend with me. When I was sad, I tended to become clingy which is exactly what I did when Lana came home from the office that day.

"Y/n, I'm home sweetheart." Her angelic voice rang through your apartment. I instantly got up from the sofa I had been sat on all day and immediately wrapped my arms around Lana's waist, laying my head on her chest. "Hello to you too." She says, gigging. "Sorry Iv just missed you." I whisper against her chest, squeezing her a little tighter." She rubs my back soothingly with one hand whilst the other tangled itself in my hair. "I see you everyday baby, why do you miss me?" Lana asks curiously. "Well even though I see you after you're home from work, you're always tired and we barely spend time with each other." I say, still not moving my head from her chest.

After standing there, wrapped up in Lana's warm embrace, she removed my arms and slid her way out of the hug. Before I could protest, she took her coat off and lead me to the bedroom by my wrist. "Get in bed I'll be there in a sec." She says and I listen, climbing under the covers and waiting for my girlfriend to return.

No more than 5 minutes later, Lana returns dressed in her night dress and her hair let down out of the low ponytail she had in. She slides into bed next to me and I immediately fling myself onto her, reattaching my head onto her chest and wrapping one arm around her waist whilst my legs entangle with hers. "Someone a bit clingy tonight." Lana giggles softly. "Sorry." I say removing myself from her and lying down beside her instead. "Sweetheart no I was joking, I like it when you're clingy," Lana says softly "now come back over here and cuddle me." Smiling, I move back over to her and wrap myself up in her warm embrace again.

Looking up into my girlfriends big beautiful eyes, I couldn't help the smile that formed on my lips. Lana leant her face down, catching my lips with hers. It was intimate moments like these that I really cherished. Yes we had amazing sex but sometimes these cute little moments were better than any sex.