"Best friend" (Tammy)

"Omg you won't believe what just happened." Tammy came rushing into my hotel room, almost knocking over the lamp and the tv as she made her way to the bed where I lay. I quickly tightened the robe I was wearing as I had nothing else on underneath.

Although Tammy is my best friend and has seen me naked multiple times, it was different now. I have feelings for her. Iv had these feelings for over a month now but Iv just never had the courage to tell her.

"What happened Tammy?" I sighed, discarding my glasses onto the bed next to me. Tammy climbed on next to me and sat almost on top of me.

"I was just in the toilet and this woman came in and then she kissed me and she grabbed my boobs." I only just managed to understand what she was saying due to the pace she was talking at.

"Omg are you okay." I ask, reaching out my hand and holding her upper arm in a comforting way.
I subconsciously rubbed my thumb over the skin I was touching.

"Yes, yes I'm fine. I found it quite fun actually, Iv never had that experience with a woman." She laughed. I hate to admit that I was jealous, jealous that some random woman got to do that with the person I'm in love with. I slowly retracted my hand.

"Has anything like that ever happened to you
y/n?" Tammy questions. I had been with a few women but I haven't told her that yet so I decided to tell her a not so enjoyable moment.

"Yes actually, I was at a club and I was making out with a man and he stuck his hands up my top and touched my boobs." I awkwardly laughed.

"Did you enjoy it?" Tammy looked very serious.

"Not really lol, his hands were rough and didn't feel nice."

For a split second it looked like Tammy was relieved. She looked up at me and moved ever so slightly closer. Her hand suddenly moved from her side and down my robe, cupping one of my breasts. I gasped at the surprising movement. I'm not complaining though.

"Does that feel better?" Tammy almost whispered as she gently massaged my boob. I nodded my head slowly, keeping eye contact with her. A wave of confidence rushed over me and I leant forward, catching her soft, plump lips in mine.

Our lips moved carefully against each other as Tammy slowly climbed onto my lap. My hands traveled up her thighs and rested on her ass, gently squeezing it. Small moans escaped her mouth as she began to gently grind against my thigh.

I whimpered at the loss of contact as she broke the kiss. "I love you y/n and I have done for a long time I just never knew how to tell you." She admitted. "Tammy I love you too, I didn't know how to tell you either." Tammy smiled down at me and resumed the kiss.

That night I had the best sex of my life and I slept happier, knowing the person who I loved most in the world, loved me too.

I was going to write some smut but I think I'll just leave it there. Don't complain 😠