Behind closed doors II (Harriet Hayes)

Monday morning rolled around and it was time for me to go back to work. I hadn't even slightly forgotten about the harsh thing Harriet had said to me but I tried my hardest to not think about it all the time.

I decided to make myself look as best as I could but I also didn't want to look like I was trying to hard. I riffled through my wardrobe and picked out a black lace bodysuit, that exposed 90% of my boobs, and blue mom jeans with white air force. It was simple yet cute and the lace bodysuit gave it just the right amount of sexiness.

9am drew closer and closer. I took a deep breath and locked the front door before getting in my car. I sat there for a moment, trying not to cry. I didn't know what I was going to do. Harriet and I weren't filming anything together today which was a big relief. We just had to go over a script for an upcoming project, which I could do alone, in the comfort of my own office.

I parked my car at the studio and grabbed my bag. When I entered the studio, Kelly was there waiting for me. She looked nervous. "Is everything okay Kelly?" I asked as we headed to my office. "Oh urm... yes Miss y/l/n, I just feel bad about barging in on you and Miss Hayes like that." She replied, looking down at the floor. "It's okay Kelly, honestly, Harriet just overreacted." Kelly smiled at me. "I haven't told anyone what I saw and I wouldn't unless it was okay with you." Kelly said. I smiled back at her. "Thank you."

For the most of the day it was just me in my office. Kelly popped in every now and then to check if I needed anything. Kelly also told me that there was a party here at the studio to celebrate the new project we would be working on. I didn't want to go at all but since I was one of the lead people, I felt obliged to attend.

About an hour before I was going to leave to get ready for the party, there was a knock on my office door. I shouted for them to come in, unaware of who it would be. The door opened and then shut again. I heard the lock turn and the tapping of heels approach my desk. I looked up from the script in my hands to see Harriet stood in front of me. Her hair was slightly messy, her eyes were red and puffy and she wore a low rise top and skirt that stopped mid-thigh. My eyes lingered on her breast for a moment before I shook my head slightly, remembering what had happened just days before. "What do you want Harriet?" I sighed, putting down my script. "I want you y/n, I was stupid before I should've never said those things I was just scared." Harriet spluttered out. "There was nothing to be scared of because no one here cares who you like and I was stupid enough to think you were just worried about Matt finding out." I replied, my voice raising slightly. "Y/n Im sorry, I really am, Iv been thinking everything through and I'm over it now I'm ready to tell people, if that's what you want." Harriet explained as she walked around the desk to kneel next to me. "Please don't be mad at me y/n, we can work this out." Harriet tried to reach for my hand but I stood up. I didn't want to hear it anymore. I wanted to believe her so badly. I wanted to just rush over to her and hug her and kiss her and tell her how much I love her but part of me worried that it was all lies and she'd snap straight back into her usual self after I forgave her. "I'm going home, I'll see you at the party Harriet." I looked at her as I gathered my belongings. A tear or two escaped and rolled down her cheek. I felt so guilty but I just couldn't handle anymore for now. I'd speak to her at some point during the party. Harriet's sobs could be heard as I grew further away from my office.

I couldn't stop thinking about Harriet whilst getting ready. She seemed so genuine, like she truly wants me. Pushing those thoughts out of my head, I finished getting ready and looked at myself in the mirror.

 Pushing those thoughts out of my head, I finished getting ready and looked at myself in the mirror

Kelly picked me up from my house so I could drink. When we arrived at the studio, we could automatically hear music booming from inside.

There were around 200 people inside, most of whom I'd never seen before so I assumed they were friends of Matt. A few of the actors, actresses and crew members I knew from the studio, came up to me and complimented my outfit which made me feel slightly less nervous.
I went to the bar and ordered 5 shots...for the nerves... and then a passion fruit martini.

Around an hour and a half later and half way through my fourth drink (not including the shots), I was dancing away with random men. That was until someone dragged me away by my arm. I couldn't quite see who it was until we reached the bar and the woman turned around. It was Harriet. "Iv been looking for you all over     y/n!" Harriet basically shouted. I rolled my eyes at her. "Oh so now you wanna see me." I scoff. Harriet took my hand and dragged me all the way to the toilets. "Will you stop that!" I shouted. Harriet sighed. "Y/n I love you and I can't stop thinking about you and I'm sorry for everything Iv done I just want to be with you I promise I don't care if anyone finds out." Harriet tried to explain. I looked into her eyes, searching for something that'd tell me that she's lying, but I couldn't find anything. I decided to believe her. I took a few steps towards her and placed my arms around her neck. Harriet pulled my closer to her by my waist and kissed me deeply. As things were about to escalate into something more, the bathroom door opened and someone came in, causing me and Harriet to jump apart. We both laughed, embarrassed that we'd been walked in on, and left the toilets hand in hand.

"Ah there you are Harriet, can you give a speech please-" Matt cut himself off after he noticed Harriet and I holding hands. "Wait wha-" Harriet didn't give him chance to finish his sentence. She lead me past Matt, to the stage, and grabbed a microphone. "Hi everyone, can I please have your attention." Harriet practically shouted. Everyone turned around to look at us. "Hi, I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for the support for our new project, and a big thank you to y/n, my co-star and... my girlfriend." Harriet turned to look at me for a moment. I could feel a smile creep it's way onto my face. "I love you y/n, thank you for making this job even better." Harriet lent in and kissed me lightly as every cheered to us. I grabbed Harriet's hand and lead her out of the studio, I couldn't restrain myself any longer I just had to have her ;)