Chapter 10: Bonding and baristas

3rd person POV:

The next morning Andi's alarm blares at 8:00am.

Beep! Beep! Beep!

Andi groans and snoozes her alarm and then cuddled right back into her bed, placing the covers over her head. Just before she drifted off to sleep, a knock was heard at her door. She groans even louder. "Come in," she says just loud enough for the other person to hear. Colin walks through the door.

"Hey Monkey, get up," Colin and says and yanks the covers off of Andi's head. That earns, yet again, another loud groan from Andi except this time she has a small smile on her face.

"Da- Colin stop it," the girl laughs. She feels her cheeks flush at her slip up. Colin definitely heard that. Colin just looks down, smiling at his girl. He knows she'll say it when she's totally ready.

"Ok, get up cause we're leaving in an hour." The teen nods and starts stretching, making funny noises as she does so. Colin leaves the room and goes to get ready himself.

Andi starts by going to the bathroom to pee and then do her usual routine. She brushes her teeth and does her skincare and then walks to her closet. She ends up grabbing a pair of low rise baggy jeans with a black t-shirt. She brushes her hair and puts a beanie on and then grabs her black converse.

She walks out and goes into Scarlett and Colin's room since the door is open

She walks out and goes into Scarlett and Colin's room since the door is open. Colin is in the bathroom getting ready and Scar is still in bed with her eyes closed. Andi lays down next to Scar and scrolls through her phone until she feels the older woman turn and place her arm around the girls waist, cuddling into Andi's side.

"Good morning," Andi chuckles as Scarlett just hums in response. They stay in this position until Colin comes out of the bathroom. "Andi, breakfast on the road or right now?"

"Um, starbucks? Im not hungry, I only want a coffee."

"Well, then i'll make you a bagel right now and then we can get starbucks later," Colin compromised. Andi nodded in agreement.

———

"Bye Scar, love you."

"Bye bug, see you later."

Andi runs down the stairs and to the car where Colin was waiting for her. He figured he'd take this time to talk to Andi about how life will be soon.

"Hey Monkey, let's talk," Colin started. Those words made Andi anxious but she nodded anyway, knowing that they had to talk because communication is key.

"So once we get the passport, that's a step closer to us going to LA. Once we're in LA, Rose will come back. You guys will meet and I know she'll love you. Then after a few weeks we thought maybe you'd like to meet our families?" Colin says. Andi, taking all the information in, looks a little nervous. She honestly had forgotten about having a little sister and the fact that she'd yet to be announced to the public and even that she had extended family now. She looks down at her lap and plays with her fingers. Colin puts his hand over hers as a sign of comfort.