Chapter 1

White light was the only sight he could see, endless expanse or a small bright room he couldn't tell. The last thing he remembered was fear, bright light and then pain. Which did little to explain how he ended up here.

He took stock on what he did notice about his situation. He could barely move, or rather it seemed really hard and awkward, almost like he was being held down by an unknown force that was slowly pressing down on him from all sides at once. It was simply that hard to move.

He was a baby.

There was an ear splitting sound that echoed in his ears and he felt the need to burst into tears. When he could turn his eyes to the side he spotted what he never thought he'd see in real life. Tanned skin, golden spikes, six lines that resembled whiskers and most importantly was the tattoo covering the belly.

Beside him was Naruto Uzumaki.

"There there Naruto-kun" Came a rough, aged voice from above and when he looked up he spotted the aged face of Hiruzen Sarutobi, the Sandaime Hokage of Konohagakure.

"The other one seems quiet at least" A gruff voice said "Reminds me of Minato with the way he seems to be looking around"

It was then he knew that being a self-aware baby would be an issue in a village of deadly killers and child soldiers. He would need to look after himself, become strong and ultimately save the world if he wanted any chance of living in what was basically a world at war.

Worse yet would be the years to come. If he was next to a baby Naruto, then he must be his twin brother. Worse yet was knowing that the white haired man above him who was meant to protect them would chase after his slivering teammate and leave him and his brother to the scorn of the village.

Jiraya leaned over his face smiling "You look after your brother Arashi"

Hiruzen then said a shocking thing "With what Naruto is carrying he'll need all the help he can get"

Arashi was not a Jinchuriki.

.

During that day they were handed off to the Konoha Orphanage for what the newly named Arashi knew would be the worse part of being a self-aware baby. He was so vulnerable and reliant to those who would do harm to his new brother and likely him aswell for being related.

Basically the moment the Hokage had left they had been moved into a back room and promptly ignored for the last few hours of Naruto's wailing. Arashi was starving and Naruto was stinking.

It was for this reason he pledged to never be so weak in a world full of power. No old ladies would hold his life in his hands if he could help it. He would have power to stand aside the monster of the world and be will from the will of others. Besides, OP powers were all around if you knew what you were looking for, he'd just need to find them.

He began searching for that untapped power that filled the people of this world.

.

Of course his pledge didn't hold for long when his stomach twisted in hunger or the burning in his privates from unchanged diapers.

He put up with the abuse from his "Care Givers" for around four months before he could begin moving about with relative ease in a crawl. The weeks of moving his arms and legs as a form of exercise bore fruit as he was able to begin to try walking days later.

"The boy is more freakish than his brother" One nanny said eying the baby Uzumaki push himself to his shaking legs.

"It's the influence of that demon!" Shouted another nanny "He's shaping him into a weapon to turn on us"