Chapter 16

"Subject known as Arashi Uzumaki displays S-class Chakra Control and raw Raiton Manipulation. Taijutsu is below average seeming to rely on ninjutsu, shurikenjutsu, and oddly only a single Adamantine Chakra Chain into a bastardized Uchiha and Academy Taijutsu. Ninjutsu, aside from the A-Rank Rasengan, the kinjutsu Kage Buushin and a contract with Bats, is limited to general knowledge Academy and Genin Jutsu from the library. Excels in combat tactics using explosive tags, kunai, and shuriken that are hidden within quick access seals within his coat, to trap or surprise opponents. Overall ranking of known abilities gives the subject a rank of B-Class Shinobi pending review of Kyubi Chakra usage"

Hiruzen frowned at the ANBU Commander before him. The cloaked and masked shinobi having finished the collective report the ANBU had gathered on their errant Uzumaki.

"What of his physical examination?" Hiruzen asked his agent.

"There was no sign of a seal placed on his body that our experts and sensors were able to detect" The Commander reported "His tongue was subject to the most severe of the tests"

"And just how strong was the chakra within the young initiate?" Hiruzen asked the other man present within the office. The tall and tranquil monk Asuma had introduced as Chiriku.

"While only a fragment of what I can feel within young Naruto-san, the chakra that Sora's father had placed into him that now rests within Arashi-san is more than the combined chakra within this room" The monk informed gravely as he looked across the room only stopping for a moment at the window.

Hiruzen nodded at the news "We should assume at least a partial transformation up to the second stage" His eyes darkened "So long as Naruto-kun's seal remains unmolested"

"Psychological profiling did not reveal any malicious thoughts when asked about his brother" Inoichi reported holding out his report to the Hokage.

"I assume there was something outside of Naruto-kun that Arashi-kun reacted to?" The Hokage asked.

"There was a deep hatred when the home life related questions ventured to Hinata Hyuga and Sasuke Uchiha" Inoichi replied "All with heavy thoughts of Danzo-san. The thoughts were so strong that even without trying to delve into his mind, I could see the warhawk bathed in fire"

Hiruzen sat back with a sigh "Anything else of note?"

Inoichi looked saddened "When asked about the village there was no sense of loyalty"

"Then we have truly failed Minato and Kushina's memories" Hiruzen breathed sadly.

"Not quite" Inoichi replied "There was a fierce sense of protectiveness for Naruto and Hinata but shockingly also surrounding his mission"

The ANBU Commander spoke up "Are those two enough to hold him to this village and not compromise the Jinchuriki if he betrays the village?"

"We will review this again upon the results of his post-mission review and Kakashi's report" Hiruzen said dismissing them.

Each bowed to their leader and made for the door. The moment it closed the Hokage let the privacy seals take hold and glanced to the opening window. "You're early Jiraya-kun"

The head of spiky white peeked in with a sad smile "This was too important to wait"

"I'm sorry it has come to this" Hiruzen said before letting out a tired sigh and sitting straighter "What do you have to report before you start?"

Jiraya dropped down in the chair across from his sensei before starting "Kiri has begun to open their borders to the outside again. It seems some months back the rebels won the civil war and named Mei Temuri as the Godaime Mizukage"