Chapter 13

"I. Am. Done" Arashi said leaking killing intent at the old man before him. Nearby there were Shinobi blasting away at the burning street with Suinton Jutsu.

Sarutobi just stared passively at the boy before him not affected beyond a little amazed at the amount of killing intent he was letting out.

"Arashi-kun you cannot go rampaging across the village when this could've been the work of one person" The Hokage said trying to defuse the ticking Uzumaki time bomb "You know well how foolish the villagers have become when it involves you and Naruto and its nearing your birthday"

"You will kill Danzo or I will" Arashi growled ignoring what the man was saying.

Hiruzen saw the look of the boy that mirrored his father so much with the hair of his mother. The fact that the boy was out of his normal clothing and instead wearing black pants, a black short sleeve shirt over a mesh one which left his arms bare to show the seals lining his forearm, and a white sleeveless longcoat with flame at the bottom much too similar to his father.

"We will investigate what happened and find those responsible" He promised the boy.

Arashi scoffed at the man "I don't know what changed, but this escalation of our war on his front shall be met in kind" He let loose more anger "My turn to go on the offensive"

"You will do nothing!" The Hokage's booming order stopped the people nearby before he dropped it to a low authoritative tone to avoid others from overhearing "You will report to T&I and you will tell them everything you know about ROOT and then we will handle it!"

A pair of ANBU appeared behind Arashi which he knew behind the dog and cat faces were Kakashi and 'Yamato'.

"You all failed my father" Arashi hissed which was like a slap to those that knew who he was talking about "Minato is rolling in his grave for how you allow them to you treat his sons!"

Hiruzen paled. There was an audience and Arashi revealed their secret. Kakashi backed away at the words so it was Yamato who reached to grab the boy only for him to pop.

"Kage Bushin!?" Hiruzen gasped but the flare of angry chakra nearby showed Arashi just down the road glaring at them while holding the inheritance scroll the aged man had long ago locked away for when the boys were much older.

The boy then vanished with a flash of yellow the moment his hand touched the familiar seal on the scroll.

.

Hiruzen hadn't spoken with the boy since that night nearly a month ago. He knew where the three kids were now living but there was nothing his ANBU could do when the seals refused entrance to anyone not keyed into them. Minato built the house for him and Kushina to raise their boys once they went public and as such it was well protected, but it was still new and no one had been keyed in except the couple and by extension the boys.

While the kids still went to the Academy, Arashi refused to meet him and when the Hokage finally ordered his ANBU to force the boy to come it proved to be a Kage Bushin. Even now as the man watched the boy teaching his classmates through his crystal ball it was likely not the real Arashi.

The fact that Naruto still visited his office just as happy as usual and was understanding of why Hiruzen kept people from knowing about his father and burden but agreed with Arashi that both Hiruzen and Minato overestimated the villagers but he would show them how great he was and make his parents proud by following their dream and becoming Hokage.

It made the old man proud that even in Arashi's anger he didn't use Naruto's idolization of him to sour Naruto's opinion of the man or the villagers. It futher proved that no matter how much the man saw his former student in the boy, he held the Will of Fire in his love for his friends and family.