7

Lando's POV

I think I'm really starting to like Lola but I know Max is going to kill me if he finds out.

Lola's POV

The next morning I woke up to sunlight streaming through the window. Once I opened my eyes I sat up quickly shocked by the unfamiliar surroundings but I soon realised I was in the spare bedroom of Max and Lando's house.

A couple of minutes later I went downstairs to get some breakfast. Walking into the kitchen I saw Lando sat on a stool at the breakfast bar looking down at his phone.

"Good morning," I said in a sing song voice.
"Shit," Lando jumped falling off the chair "Oh Lola it's you. You scared me to death."
"Hahahahah," I bent over laughing at Lando who was still sat on the floor.

After finally calming down and stopping myself from laughing I asked "Is Max still asleep." Lando replied with an of course, he probably won't be up for another hour.

So I decided to make myself some toast. While putting the bread in the toaster I shivered at how cold the house was. "Are you cold?"questioned Lando. I nodded in response. He then immediately got up and left the room. A minute later he returned with a hoodie in his hand and passed it to me. "Hope one of my hoodie is ok. I couldn't go into Max's room because I didn't want to risk waking him up."
"Don't worry this is completely fine. Thank you."

As I pulled the hoodie over my head the smell of Lando's aftershave filled my nostrils. After pulling my toast out of the toaster I buttered it then walked towards the living room. Sitting down on the sofa I grabbed the tv remote and put on netflix. Lando soon followed behind me and asked what I was watching.

"Keeping up with the Kardashians," I replied,"would you like to join?"
All I got on response was Lando sitting down right next to me. After I finished eating my toast I got up off the sofa walked back to the kitchen and put my plate into the dishwasher.

Before going back to the living room I went upstairs to the room I had stayed in and grabbed a blanket. Once I was back downstairs I went back to my original seat, this time I pulled the blanket over both over myself and Lando.

A minute later I felt something brush up against the side of my neck. Turning my head I saw Lando had decided to rest his head in the crook of my neck. I decided to lift my hand up into Lando's hair and play with it. Hearing him quietly hum I decided to keep doing it.
A few minutes later I turned to look at Lando and saw his eyes were closed.

"You can put your head in my lap if it would be comfier," I whispered. Seconds later I felt Lando lift his head and bring his legs up onto the sofa and placed his head in my lap.

30 minutes later, I heard Max walking down the stairs. He soon appeared in the doorway looking half asleep still. He glanced down at Lando who had fallen asleep. He gave me a disapproving look then turned on his heels and walked into the kitchen.

Less than a minute later he returned with a glass of water in his hand. Max walked up to Lando and poured the water all over him. He sat upright immediately gasping for air. "What was that for," was all Lando said while giving Max a glare as he walked out the door and up the stairs to his room.

"What was the point Max?" I questioned while standing up because my lap was covered in water. "Because that's my bestfriend and your my little sister and that is not ok," he said shaking his head. I started walking towards the door but Max grabbed my arm and said "wait you're wearing Lando's hoodie aren't you?"
"Yes, because I was cold and didn't have one of my own to wear," I snapped before pulling my arm out of Max's reach and walked upstairs to change.

As I reached the top of the stairs i saw Lando's door was closed so I knocked gently. "Come in," he called.
As I opened the door I saw Lando was sat on his bed looking at his phone in a different outfit to before. "I'm so sorry about Max. I didn't think he would overreact like that."
"Don't worry I know it wasn't your fault" Lando said while pulling me into a hug to try and ease my frustration.

After the conversation I went to the spare room changed and got all my stuff together. Not even ten minutes later I was ready to go back to uni. I put my bag into the car and went to say goodbye to Max because even though I was annoyed at him I still had to say goodbye.

After giving Max a hug goodbye I shouted bye to Lando and walked back to my car and got ready to go back to my university halls after the winter break.

Finally, after the hour drive I had made it back to my university in Central London. I parked my car next to the house I lived in with some of my closest friends and walked inside. It was much quieter than usual as many of my housemates were still at home visiting family.

I peaked my head into the front room where my housemates were sat watching something on the tv. After saying hello I went up to my bedroom and immediately jumped onto the bed.

I pulled out my phone and messaged Zara to let her know I had got home and that we needed to meet up again soon so I could update her on what had happened during my stay at Max and Lando's. She soon replied saying we could meet up next weekend and suggested going out clubbing again as we hadn't been out in a long time. I replied agreeing immediately.

After that I decided to get changed out of Lando's hoodie that I realised I had put back on after changing this morning and the joggers I had worn so that I was comfy when driving into a nicer outfit to go shopping in. I took a quick photo in the outfit and posted it to my Instagram story.

I headed towards the local tesco to get some food as I had nothing at home due to being away for the past week

I headed towards the local tesco to get some food as I had nothing at home due to being away for the past week. After grabbing enough food for a few days I headed back home.

Once I was back I unloaded all my stuff and went to catch up with my friends. After talking about how all our Christmases were and all the funny stories of our families it had got quite late so I decided to head upstairs and go to bed.

As I was checking Instagram before bed I noticed I had gained a lot of followers. I already had a few thousand who I knew most only followed me for who my brother was and other people I was associated with but I never really had massive increases of followers randomly. Scrolling through the followers I noticed the blue tick of the one and only Lando Norris. Smiling to myself I realised why I had suddenly gained lots of followers.

Seeing Lando's name reminded I needed to tell him that I still had his hoodie. After quickly sending him a dm which I hoped he would see as we were now mutal followers I plugged my phone on to charge and turned off my light before rolling over and going to sleep.

A.N. Hi I'm so sorry for the slow updates I have my exams coming up so have been trying to revise hopefully soon i will be able to update more. Thanks for all the love on the previous chapter!