18

Landos pov

As requested the pictures were sent through the next day. Lola and I had taken a few pictures just the two of us to show the male and female clothing together however I saved the photo to camera roll and took the opportunity to set it as my wallpaper. I grinned at the photo, my hand around her waist and her arm around mine. I knew I needed to stop thinking about her but part of me didn't want to stop.

The pictures were getting released on instagram the next day, to announce the new drop and I couldn't wait to see the fans reaction. I decided to message Lola as evidently she was the only thing on my mind.

 I decided to message Lola as evidently she was the only thing on my mind

I blushed at her comment. Why did she have this effect on me? Regardless I was pleased she wanted to meet me, however I had no idea what I wanted to do today. I posted on my instagram story that I was going live on twitch and started streaming. Thousands of people flocked to watch me yet I had no plan as of what to do which appeared to be a common theme with my lives. People sent in suggestions yet I chose to just go in the f1 simulator anyways.

..................

The day passed quickly and it was the day of the park 'date' with Lola. I wasn't really sure what my 'game plan' was for today, yet I was sure it would be a good day. Any day with Lola was a good day.

The park was a short drive away from my house as I chose the one that was closest to her, knowing she would have to walk from her uni accommodation unless I picked her up. As I parked my McLaren I saw he leaning against a tree by the entrance of the park. My heart did a small flip as I saw her, face down scrolling through her phone.

I climbed out my car quickly not wanting to keep her waiting, walking over to her with a friendly grin. She looked up at me and spoke "couldn't have come in a more discreet car?" I smiled, stretching my arms out to encapsulate her in a hug, whilst shrugging " there's this girl I wanted to impress" she glared up at me, playfully punching my arm yet part of me knew I wasn't joking.

We began to walk round the park, shoulders touching in a friendly manner. After a while my phone began to ring to which she told me to pick it up, ushering us towards the wooden bench at the side of the path, overlooking the large field.

LN-"hi mum"
CN-"hello love, what are you up to?"
LN-"just on a walk currently"
CN-"on your own? In this weather?"
LN-"it's not that cold mum. And no I'm not on my own"
CN-"who could you possibly be with?"
LN-"Lola"
CN-"LOLA?! Put her on the phone please!"
LN-"I don't think she wants to talk to you"

Lola's POV

I popped my head in the side of the screen and waved smiling.
LF-"don't listen to him. It's lovely to speak to you Landos mum"
I laughed softly unsure of what her name was.
CN-"don't be silly call me cisca, you are even more beautiful then lando expressed"
LF-"oh thank you"
I blushed deeply at the comment. Had lando mentioned me?
CN-"Flo come here! Landos on the phone"
FN-"hello brother" she says sarcastically though her face changed when she looks at the screen and sees he's not sat alone "oh my god are you Lola?"
LF-"hello, you must be Flo, it's nice to meet you"
FN-"your so pretty"
LF-"thank you, so are you" I say hading my blush for the second time only for it to increase as Lando wraps his arm around my waist out of the view of the camera
FN-"Lando talks about you all the time so it's nice to put a face to the name"
LN-"I'll actually hang up"
CN-"well come and see us while you're in England and bring Lola with you. I'm sure cisca would love to meet her"
LN-"I'll think about it"
LF-"lovely to meet you!"
CN-"and you sweetheart make sure lando does invit-"
Lando cut her off and looked over to me which a cheeky grin. I glared at him
"You should not hang up on your mother that's nasty"
Lando just shrugged "they're used to it" I looked over at him "even worse, she was so cute" he began getting up when I caught a glimpse of him Home Screen. And so I stood up quickly, trying to grab his phone out of his hands.
"Oi that's my phone you muppet"
I stopped moving and looked up at him.
"Am I your homescreen?"
He looked down to meet my gaze but quickly moved his eyes away.
I reached for his chin so he looked into my eyes and he smiled nervously. "Yeah?"
I wrapped my arms around him and smiled.
"You're so cute! Let me see the picture"
He held his phone out towards me so I could inspect the picture "I look gross, but send me it anyways"
"You never look gross"
I broke away from the hug smiling, he began to start walking around the park again so I happily linked my arm into his and leaned my head on his shoulder as we walked.