13

Once I had arrived at the club with Stella we got out of the taxi holding hands like we always did. It was pretty cold out and I wasn't wearing a jacket so we were quick to go inside. Once inside I soon warm up, the warm air hitting me almost immediately, the bright lights and distinctive smell makes me smile. I hadn't been to a club since new years which was almost 3 weeks ago so it felt nice to be back. I look to my left and smile at Stella, nodding my head in the direction of the bar, hinting to go in that direction. She nodded her head in response as we made our way over to the bar which was bustling with life.

Both Stella and I ordered our drinks and took a seat at the barstools. I took a sip from my straw, letting the liquor burn my throat as I smiled bobbing my head to the music.
"Shots?" Stella asked.
"2 shots please", I tell the bartender in response to her question. The man places one in front of each of us with a smile and says "it's on that man at the end of the bar" as I went to get my Apple Pay up. I looked over to see a very attractive man sat at the end of the bar on his phone, yet as I looked over he looked up and smiled. I gave him a thankful look then looked back to Stella who was holding the shot with anticipation, waiting for me to pick mine up too. I took a video of us doing cheers and posted it on my instagram story before linking arms with Stella and each downing the shot.

After a while Stella got up to the toilet while I said I would wait with her belongings. I sat on my phone when I see a figure sitting in the seat opposite me. I look up to see the man from before.
"Oh hello, thanks for the drinks" I say with gratitude.
"oh yeah" he laughs " no problem."
I look back down at my phone not really interested in making convosation with him yet he stayed put.
"So.. what's your name?"
"Lola, what about you?"
"Harry"
"Well it's nice to meet you Harry"
"It's nice to meet you too Lola"
I put my phone away not wanting to seem rude, knowing he wasn't planning on leaving anytime soon. I see Stella behind him and I give her a 'I'm trying to make him go but he won't so just come back in 10 minutes' look and she nods.
After a while I say I'm going to dance with my friend and walk away from him. I walk onto the dance floor and find Stella dancing with a girl
"Ahhh Lola this is Sophie she goes to the same uni as us"
"Ohh it's so nice to meet you" I say with a smile
"Yeah you too" she hugs me and I hug back.
"How's it going with that boy he's cute" Stella questions
"Well I mean he's cute but I'm not sure I'm interested"
"Aw shame" I laugh at her comment and go back to dancing with her and Sophie.

After a while I go outside for some fresh air as I had been dancing for quite some time and my feet were hurting. I go outside and sit right near the door waiting for Stella to come out so we could go back home together. She said she would be out in a few minutes she just wanted to finish her drink.

As I sat on a step outside, I noticed a man approaching. I froze unaware of who the man was.
"Lola?"
"Oh Harry you scared me for a second" I laughed halfheartedly.
"Im sorry" he chuckled in response. I nodded my head in response not sure as to what to say. I crossed my arms across my chest as the cold breeze flew past us.
"Do you want my jumper?" He said already pulling it off.
"Oh no it's alright my friends coming in a minute" I responded.
"Take it honestly" he said passing it over to me.
"Alright" I say not completely convinced. I put it over my head taking in the warmth of jumper.
" thank you " I say genuinely grateful.
"Anytime" he said giving me a side hug as we both sat in the step. I was slightly uncomfortable with his advances and immediately hopped up as I saw Stella coming around the corner.
"My friend's here now I must go"
"Oh can I have your number then?"
"Um sure" I say not sure as of what to say, uncomfortable with the situation.
He passed me his phone and I put my number in passing the phone back.
"I've got to go now, wait do you want the hoodie?" I say reaching to take it off.
"Keep it it's alright" he tells me which I reply with a smile and a hug before running off with Stella into the taxi that had just pulled up.

"Who's hoodie is this?!" Stella shouts in my ear, excited and clearly more drunk then me.
"That boy that bought us a drink, he saw me outside and I was cold so he gave me it"
"Ooh this is getting serious"
"It absolutely isn't I don't even like him I just felt awkward" I laughed for the first real time tonight.
"You need to stop this girl, your too pretty all the boys love you but your just breaking their hearts" she laughed and I laughed too.
"Not true, you're prettier" she glared at me then we both laughed " it's true, you can have him! You said he was cute and he was I just don't like him in that way"
"I mean I'll take it, he was fit"

We both laugh and exit the taxi as we pull up at the university block and made our way inside.
It was 1 AM which was really early for a night out but we did have to get up for university in 8 hours. Once inside I take off my shoes,dress and makeup. I put on my pyjamas and sit on the bed with my phone, posting the pictures from tonight on instagram

 I put on my pyjamas and sit on the bed with my phone, posting the pictures from tonight on instagram

⚫️⚪️⚪️⚪️

                                  ⚪️⚫️⚪️⚪️

⚪️⚫️⚪️⚪️

                                  ⚪️⚪️⚫️⚪️

⚪️⚪️⚫️⚪️

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚫️

@lolafewtrell: girls night out

I made sure to tag Stella and Sophie who I had just added as a new friend. Then I mentally cry when I see the time being 1.35 and my alarm being set for 8 o'clock. I roll over and fall asleep almost immediately in the comfort of my bed.