Getting ready for the date

Today is the day. The day I'm going on a date with Rose. I'm so nervous I don't even know what to wear. I mean it will probably be fancy right.

The Cullens are like rich so. Also I feel like Rosalie would go with something fancy. I decide to shoot her a text. She ends up saying it's pretty fancy.

Well I have no clue what I'm going to wear I didn't really bring anything fancy with me to forks and I didn't really need anything fancy where we lived before.

So time for shopping. I need a second opinion this date with Rose is really important and needs to be perfect so.. I call Alice. I know she loves fashion and she'll be the perfect second opinion that I need.

Good thing Rose gave me her number a few days ago incase I could reach Rose I could reach Alice instead.

On the phone
"Hey Alice!"
"Hey lily is something wrong?"
"Oh no nothings wrong well kind of actually. You see I'm going on a date with Rose and I have no clue what to wear for the first time I don't really have anything fancy with me. So could you go shopping with me and help me pick out a new dress?"
"Omg of course!! Yay this is so exciting! I'll pick you up in 5"
"Thank you so much Alice see you in 5!"

Thank gosh. Alice arrived 5 minutes later like she said and we went shopping. While we were shopping I saw the most perfect dress I've ever seen I have to try it on. It looked like this.

I tried it on and it fit me so well

I tried it on and it fit me so well. I come out of the stall to show Alice and her mouth drops. "It's perfect you have to get it!" She says. "Alright I will!"

We pay and then leave. "It was really nice hanging out with you today lily I hope you and rose have a great time" "Aw thank you I also had a great time" I said as I left the car.

It took me about 2 hours to get ready with my hair and make up and everything but I was ready and it was 5:50 and I was nervous I got even more nervous when I heard 5 knocks at my door.