Baseball

I wake up and I get a call from Rose. "Hey what's up?" I ask. "How do you feel about playing some baseball with me and my family?" She asks.

"Um I'm sorry I think I heard you wrong I thought you said baseball" I said laughing. I could practically feel Rosalie's eye roll through the screen. "I'll pick you up in a hour.

"See you then bye" now what do I wear.

I decided just to wear this I mean it's not like I was gonna play baseball with them and it's also easy to move around in

I decided just to wear this I mean it's not like I was gonna play baseball with them and it's also easy to move around in. Not only that but it's super cute.

I do my make up and I start waiting for roast. Then I hear knock of the door. "Hey you" I say. "Good morning beautiful. "Dad I'm going to play baseball with the cullens" I shout I hear a "wtf" from my dad and then me and Rose start walking to the car.

"So your wearing that to play baseball" rose says with a smirk on her face. I Roll my eyes and cross my legs "it's not like I'm actually going to play. Wait am I?" I say concerned. "Of course not"

"Rude. Are we almost there or what" "you are so impatient geez" she says laughing. Then the car pulls up to a stop. " again with no trail?" "Hop on" she says with a smile.

When we arrive I say hi to everyone and Alice compliments my outfit "I literally love you" Alice says.

Then I see Bella "Lily what are you doing here??" Bella says "I'm here with Rose." "Like your here here with Rose as in your dating?" Bella asked. "Um yeah" I say awkwardly I wasn't sure how Bella felt about gay people.

"Oh wow that's so cool. I'm here with Edward" before I could say anything Rose interrupted "ok let's play ball" I was watching the game for a bit when Rosalie didn't make it to home base and she got upset. "Pfffff" I started laughing. And she rolled her eyes at me came up to me and kissed the smile of my face in the background I could here Emmet whistling.

"Alright alright get a room actually don't get a room Rosalie we need you back out here" Emmet said.

"Fine" Rose said and kissed me one last time. "You guys are cute" Bella said to me as Rosalie went back onto the field.

They kept playing when Alice got a vision and Edward rushed to Bella. "There's not enough time Edward" Alice said worried.

"What is it Alice?" Rosalie said super concerned. "The visitors we talked about they are coming now" Alice said. "Lily" is all Rosalie said and then she rushed to me.

Then 3 vampires were on the field. " have enough room for three more?" The one in the middle said. "Actually we were just leaving" Carlisle said. "Oh come on just one game?" The one in the middle said.  "Alright but a few of us are still going to leave" he said. " that's just fine I am Laurent and this is Victoria and this is James.

Just then I guess the wind came and Bella and my hair moved in the wind. James looked at us and Edward started growling. Rosalie held me tighter. "You brought snacks" James said. Then Rosalie Edward and James were all growling at each other.

"I can see the game is done" Laurent said. "Yes" Carlisle said. Then they left. Edward and Rosalie grabbed us and rushed us to the car.  Bella and Edward fumbled with the seatbelt. Then she yelled at him. "Wait my dad" then they argued as I said nothing and we ended up back at the house.

We go inside and Bella's yelling while I don't know what to say. I'm in shock. I go up stairs and pack. "Lily what happened?" Charlie said to me. "I can't explain it dad Bella's going to say something rude to you but she won't mean it ok? I'm going to try and get her back. We might be gone a few days. I love you" and then I hug him tight and leave the house. Sobbing.

Bella comes out crying too. Then we get into the car. "It's ok Bella he's going to forgive you" I say because I warned him already that she would say something rude.

I didn't know that she would go that far but I did warn him. We went back to the Collins house and Laurent was there to our surprise Edward and Rosalie started making a big fuss but then Carlisle said that Laurent was trying to help us and want us about James apparently James was a tracker and he would track us down until he killed us or turned us.

I swapped cloths with Rosalie so that our sent would change and Bella swapped cloths with Esmé.

Then Bella and I left with Alice and jasper after saying goodbye to our lovers.