Meeting the cullens

Ok so Rose said she would be here to pick Me up at 12 and it's currently 10. So what do I wear I want to look nice and not look like a hobo. Like Bella for example that exactly what I don't want to look like.

Should I wear jeans leggings or pants maybe a dress?? No that's to fancy or is it? Maybe it's just the right amount I could go with a casual dress that could work right. Maybe I'm stressing to much. I collapse on my bed and let all the thoughts go away for a bit my head was pounding. Then it hit me I knew exactly what I wanted to wear. My mom bought me this cute simple dress on the day we found out we were moving.

She usually doesn't buy me anything because she practically hates me but this dress was so pretty so I put the dress on and I paired it with a really cute bag I bought last month and a headband I got when I went out of town for a bit.

The outfit looks like this

Wow I think this is actually going to work. It's not to inappropriate and it sets a nice vibe. Well now I have to stress out about actually meeting them I mean what if they hate me. I met Alice and I think she likes me but I'm not sure. Edward is ok because I think he's dating Bella but I never know what's up with her.

I go downstairs to get some medicine for my headache and a literal jump scare happens basically Bella was downstairs. Not only that but she was wearing the ugliest outfit I've ever seen.

"Um Heyy Bella what are you wearing" I said awkwardly. "An outfit lily I'm hanging out with Edward today" she said rudely. " geez I was just asking wait your hanging out with Edward in that??" I said shocked.

"Yeah what's wrong with it" "nothing..." after that bella left with Edward and I was alone so I ate an apple. Then I heard knocks at the door. Rose what here crap I'm nervous.

I open the door and there she is looking beautiful as always. "Hey you" she said "hi" I said. "You- you look beautiful lily" she said sweetly. "I look beautiful?? Have you looked in the mirror??" I said laughing

She rolled her eyes and then we were on our way. "You know your like 50 over the speed limit" I said kind of scared. "So?" She said while laughing. "Your not going to be laughing when you get a ticket. "We are here" she said ignoring me. "Rude"

"Crap I'm nervous what if they don't like me" I said nervous. "Don't be they'll love you." The house was so beautiful and so spacey. They were in the kitchen just talking. "Hello guys I would like you to officially meet my girlfriend lily" Rose said smiling

"Hi it's so nice to meet you guys" Carlisle and Esme introduced themself and shook my hand. "It's so nice to finally meet you. Carlisle said. "Hey Lily this is jasper" Alice said. She didn't need to introduce herself because we've met before. Jasper seemed a little weird though.

Edward just awkwardly nodded at me and Emmett picked me up and swung me around.

"Well I'm going to show lily around" rose said excusing us. She showed me the whole house and then we went up to her room.

She showed me her bathroom and her room it was all so beautiful and of course it was pink.

The bathroom

The bathroom

Her room

Closet

"Wow it's beautiful rose" I said. "I love it here because it feels like me and I can just get away you know?" "Yeah I know what you mean- wait where is your bed" I asked

"Well about that I need to talk to you about something..."