Picnic date

I wake up with Rosalie's arms around my waist and her making circles on my back. Her perfume smelled like flowers.

"So what do you want to do today" she said. "Anything" I got put it was hard to focus with her hands on my back, I couldn't believe it was real.

"Hmm I think I have a good idea how do you feel about a picnic" she asked. "That sounds great actually just let me get ready" when I finally look at her I realize she's wearing different cloths and there's a picnic basket and blanket near my window.

"You left" I asked confused. "Well yeah what would the neighbors think if I was wearing the same clothes from the day before" she said while laughing.

"I guess haha now I'm going to go get ready. Stay." I grabbed this from my closet.

I think it's perfect for a picnic and Rosalie is wearing something similar

I think it's perfect for a picnic and Rosalie is wearing something similar. I put on some make up in the bathroom brushed my teeth and ect.

"Ok I'm ready to go" "wow you look beautiful Lily. Your like a picture" she said sweetly. "Says you. Like have you looked in the mirror" I say while laughing.

She grabs my hand and we head out to her car we were driving for about 30 minutes when she pulls up to a spot near the woods.

"So is there a trail or something?" I ask not seeing one. "A trail? No hop on my back" she says and then she smirks. "Oh great" "this time close your eyes ok? It might help with the dizziness" "ok" I say hoping it works" I hop onto her back and close my eyes.

In like 20 second we stop and she takes me off her back. "We're here" "wait that actually wasn't bad. So where exactly is here" I asked only seeing woods.

She grabs my hand and guides me through two trees that were blocking the way. I look in front of me and there's a field of pink and red flowers everywhere you look but they're low enough where you can set up a blanket to have a picnic.

"Wow this this is amazing" "I know" we put the picnic blanket down and put the basket to the side. I don't know why maybe it was because of how Rose looked so beautiful or because I was just so attracted to her but I had the sudden urge to kiss her.

So I grabbed her face and I leaned it. To my surprise she actually started kissing back my hands were on her face and her hands were on my hips. Her hand went up my shirt and she was going to unclip my bra but she stoped. "We can't I don't want to hurt you" "oh um it's ok" I was upset sure but I know where she's coming from so stoping was probably for the best.

Anyways how could I be upset when we are in a beautiful field and I have her in front of me.

She opens up the basket and she made spaghetti. One of my favorite meals. "How did you know?" "I asked around" she said smiling.

When we well I finish eating we watch the sun set and the we head back to her car so she can bring me home.

When I get home she gives me a kiss goodbye at the door step. "Goodnight gorgeous" she says and then walks away leaving me blushing.