≫̸̘͖̣̞͈͕̒́͋ͅͅ 1

Loud pulses of sirens and bright flashing red lights sent everyone into a state of panic

Loud pulses of sirens and bright flashing red lights sent everyone into a state of panic. Agents behind their desks tapping away at their computers as urgently as they could.

Fingers almost cramping from the strain of typing so fast, trying to break codes that were filling up their screens.

Heavy footsteps of dress shoes on vinyl flooring stood dominant against the constant staccato rhythm of the alarms.

Pushing open the doors entered a man in a black suit, tall and piercing eyes as he marched forward with authority.

"Analysis?" his orotund voice spoke out and his assistant hurriedly rushed to his side, clipboard in hand as they pushed up their glasses with the back of their hand.

"We don't know sir, we were monitoring the dimensions on the screen when suddenly these pink and green engravings started flashing on the screen."

The man, who goes by Kim Hyunwook, stepped up onto his platform that overlooked the rest of the agents.

In front of him on the far wall were three large monitors projecting the statistics of the five dimensions- but crossing over the screens, flashing rectangles and static sounds.

Kim Hyunwook's eyes stayed trained on the screens, hand gripping the poles in front of him tightly.
The screen flashing repeatedly the same green and pink rectangles, speeding up and that's when Hyunwook realised what it said.

"Contact Dream."
"And what do I say to them?"

Hyunwook dropped his head down, back muscles flexed under his suit as he slightly hunched over. His eyes the only thing moving as he stares back at the screen.
"Tell them it's code red."

≫̸̘͖̣̞͈͕̒́͋ͅͅ

"I'm boredddddd," Siyeon wined as she fell limp against the couch, her head landing in Jisungs lap and he jumped slightly at the sight. Hands moving away the laptop that was once purchased on his lap before Siyeons head hit it.

Jisung glared down at the girl and she sighed at the eye contact, shimming herself down the couch so her head was now rested against the outer part of his thigh.

"Why don't you go finish up those reports from last week," Jisung said nonchalantly as his hand gently came to rest on the top of the girls head. Purposely moving the strands of hair over her face to which she swatted his hand away.

A whine left her lips, hands coming up to block her face and she shook her head.
"Please don't remind me about them, I've been trying to ignore them."

"If you don't start them soon Yeon they're just gonna keep piling up," Jeno spoke as he entered the room, one hand pushed into his sweat pants pocket and the other on the handle of his mug.

Siyeon glared at him as he took a sip of his coffee and he shrugged, making her huff and drop her head back onto Jisungs thigh.

"What's happening?" Chenle entered with a loud yawn, eyes barely open as he shuffled into the living room of their dorm.

The dorms are provided for each team of the organisation, since they're all in Unit Dream, they all reside in one dorm together.

Which is super fun for Siyeon as she's the only female- but the boys make her feel comfortable.

They treat her exactly like the do with the others and she likes that about them, that they aren't afraid of her purely because of her gender.

"Siyeon doesn't wanna do her reports from last mission," Jaemin informed from his position on the couch. One leg rest on his other knee as he scrolled through his phone.

"When are they due?" He yawned again, slumping against the couch as his head dropped against Haechans shoulder.

"Tomorrow."
"Kill me now," Siyeon pleaded.

Chenle was about to doze off again when the sound of their front door burst open- rushing in Hyunwook's assistant- Dabin.

"Dabin what're you doing here? we don't start shift until 5," Mark asked, glancing at his clock to see that it was still 11am and they still had plenty of time until their Night Shift.

"Mr Hyunwook needs to see you guys urgently," they spoke out of breath and the group all looked at them.
Siyeon leaning up on her elbows to look at Dabin.

"What's happened?" Renjun asks with furrowed eyebrows.

"He said it's a code red," at the sound of that everyone sat up straight, eyes wide as they looked around at each other.

"It can't be-"
"There's a glitch?"
"Surely he's mistaken-"

"Let's not jump to conclusions just yet. Common let's all get dressed quickly to go see Hyunwook- he'll explain everything to us. Thank you Dabin for informing us," Mark said bowing to Dabin before they left the room and everyone started heading straight to their rooms.

Siyeon made her way up to Marks side, "is there really a glitch?" She asked and Mark looked down at her.

"I don't know."

What do we all think so far?