≫̸̘͖̣̞͈͕̒́͋ͅͅ 2

"You wanted to see us sir?" Mark announced as he lead the others through the doors of Hyunwook's office

Wenge bookshelves lining the walls and dimmed yellow lights made the room dark and mysterious- intimidating almost as the green felt chair held Hyunwook who was busy writing something down on paper.

Dabin standing beside the desk with immaculate posture.
"Thank you Dabin, you may leave," Hyunwook dismissed and they bowed before leaving the room.

Hyunwook sat up straight, hands clasping together on top of his desk and his gaze drifted up to the group of highly trained spies.

"To get straight to the appoint, you're aware we've had a code red in the system- curtesy of Dabin" he started, straightening his tie as he opened the drawer beside him and pulling out a black file.

"We have trained you guys for this very moment, specifically picked individuals who excel in every task and mission given to them."

"Sir what does it mean that there's a glitch?" Mark asked and Siyeon peaked in after.
"You always told us it was the worse thing that could happen but we are a little confused as to what it is."

"That's right Agent 2 and Agent 13, code red is of the highest most dangerous code there is. We have trained you specifically for this-" Hyunwook stood up and handed Mark the sleek black file, allowing him to look through it as he leant back against his desk and crossed his arms.

The group all looked over Marks shoulder as they read the containments.

"- a code red, as you know, means there's a glitch in the system. The system is what we call the gateway between the five dimensions. We have a group of highly trained personals looking at the statistics of every dimension as does the other dimensions. We work together to keep them all in check but earlier this morning something appeared on our screens coming from the Kwangya dimension-"

"The glitch?"

"Yes exactly, and that is not what concerned me, what concerned me was this," Hyunwook grabbed the iPad off his desk, scrolling through it to find what he was looking for before turning it around to show them.

A video appeared of the statistics screen, green and pink flashes appeared staccato on the screen and the group all looked confused before something appeared.

All their eyes widening, heads turning towards-

"Chenle?" The group all said at once and the boys head shot up.

"But why is my name there?" He asked frantic, taking a hold of the iPad and staring down at the screen that flickered his name in green and pink intervals.

"We do not know Agent 22, that's why it was paramount that we contacted you and the rest as soon as possible."

"So what does this mean sir?" Jeno asks, the rest nodding their heads and Siyeon placed a hand on Chenles arm as the boy continued to stare down at the screen.

"There is a board meeting scheduled for this afternoon to announce what we are going to do. So before then I want you guys to head back to your dorm. But don't get comfortable, as soon as we decide what plan of action we're going to take, I want you back here as soon as possible," Hyunwook states and the group nod in confirmation.

"I'll give you guys the video, if you spot anything new, please inform me, you are dismissed," and with that the group all bowed.

Siyeon took the IPad from Chenle as they started to leave the room.

Chenle donning the most confused expression as he stared directly at the floor as they walked through the halls.

Siyeon peered up to him, seeing Jisungs hand on his back and speaking to him lowly- probably comforting him and Siyeons eyebrows furrowed.

Eyes drifting down to the iPad and replaying the video, completely baffled as to why Chenles name was appearing on the screen.

She kept replaying the video over and over again, trying to find any little hint of an answer and when they got back to the dorms she fell against the couch.

Feet resting on the edge of the couch to huddle into herself as she continuously repeats the video.

"What does this all mean?" Chenle finally spoke and the group looked up to him.
"What do I have to do with Kwangya, I've never even been to this place before."

The group gave him a sympathetic look, "it's probably nothing bad."

The group agreed with Renjuns words and the boy just pushed himself further into the couch, biting at the skin on his lip.

"Try not to stress Chenle, it was probably just a mistake. We will find out soon what it all means," Jaemin reassures, hand placed on his shoulder before he went to go sit next to Siyeon- grabbing the ipad from her and the girl dropped her head to his shoulder.

Eyes flicking up to the boy who was deep in thought. His own eyes drifting up to hers and they kept the eye contact.

A gentle smiling grazing her lips in an attempt to calm him and he reciprocates briefly before dropping it.