≫̸̘͖̣̞͈͕̒́͋ͅͅ 4

"God, did we really have to wake up at 5am for this" Siyeon mumbled through a yawn as she rubbed her eyes, the sound of her boot clad feet mixing in with her groups as they walked down the long hallway to Hyunwooks office

"He did say the earlier the better," Jeno spoke and Siyeon dropped her head, practically still half asleep after Jisung came barging into her room to wake her up.

"I was having such a good dream though," she sighed, "I was in this like room overlooking this city, there were flying cars and people wearing the coolest outfits."

The eight of them pushed their way through the doors of Hyunwooks office and were met with five of the heads of the agency along with Dabin, Hyunwook and the President- Lee Sooman.

Standing in a straight line, they bowed and greeted everyone in the room.

"Good morning Dream, I gathered you slept well?" Hyunwook asked and they all nodded.

"We are all ready for the mission sir," Mark spoke on behalf of the team.

"Perfect, then we mustn't waste time," the President spoke and lead everyone out of the room.

They made their way into the armoury, rows and rows of weapons and different armour pieces lined the walls in sleek black cases and hooks.

"We won't be giving you a lot of weapons for your trip as you will be meeting with the agency division in Kwangya."
"They're the ones who will act as your base and have direct contact to us," one of the heads announced and lead them to a case full on small guns.

"To travel safely through the dimensions we are only allowing you to take either the FN FNS-9 Compact, FN FNA-9 Longside or something a little easier to hide-"
"The SIG Sauer P290RS," Jaemin said stoic, hand gliding over the frame of the small gun before picking it up and shoving it into the inside pocket of his blazer.

The rest of the team picking up their respected guns and hiding them in either their pocket or the waistband of their pants.

"Question, how long are we going for?" Siyeon asked, adjusting her gun in her waistband.

"You will go for five days and then return back here with whatever you have found. Hopefully the issue is resolved by then," one of the heads announced.

"One last thing before you go," Hyunwook said, turning around and unlocking the door that they were told never to touch.

He reached inside and pulled something out, the sleek black exterior of a helmet coming into view as he turned around and Siyeons eyes widened. "You will need this helmet to travel the dimensions. It is the only thing that allows you to travel safely through the Kosmos."

Hyunwook stepped forward and handed his helmet to Mark, the other leaders following after and giving the rest of the team theirs.

Dabin giving Chenle his and giving the boy a reassuring smile, gathering he may still be nervous after yesterday.

"You must take care of these without them you will not be able to return back to Earth," President Sooman spoke sternly. "Now we must hurry, who knows what's happening over there as we speak."

Leasing them down another hallway, one the team had never been down before, they were met with large steel doors.

Hyunwook turned to look at the team. "I am not permitted to go any further than here, so the president will follow you inside and give you your instructions for once you get to Kwangya. Here, take these," he handed out their micro earpieces.

"You know what these are, but these ones are a little different as you will not only be able to contact each other through them, but also us here at home base."

The group nodded and pushed their earpieces in.

"I wish you luck, and I'll see you in five days," he placed his hand on Marks shoulder and Mark nodded.

Hyunwook looked over at Chenle and gave him a tight smile before leaving with Dabin and the rest.

"Good luck you guys!" Dabin waved them off as they followed Hyunwook around the corner.

"Okay, you all ready?" President Sooman said and the team responded in a coordinated 'yes.'

"Perfect," Sooman said as he leant forward towards a little camera on the side, a laser shooting out and scanning his eye. Once the light turned green he placed his thumb onto the pad next to it and once that light turned green, the giant steel doors began to click open.

"Let's get this show on the road then."