The Camper makes an entry - 2

This is the second Chapter, guys I have seen so many Annabeth Chase and the lightning thieves and most of them aren't completed! that is why I am going to complete it, Rick Riordan owns every single thing! Enjoy!

I kept waiting for the camper all afternoon. The name Percy Jackson as Chiron said, Percy felt familiar. I think it was in my dream. The dream which I didn't remember much. I guess something about a fall, and me saving him?

No, I remembered. He was the one who saved me. Pretty brave of him. But I will have to see him and decide that the dream could have been, by any chance, true? Chiron, himself, was worried a bit, and whenever I went to him, asking anything, he would talk to me in a pretty worried tone.

The afternoon was the longest I had ever seen in my life. I waited for the camper for a long time. The Afternoon passed. Evening passed. I went back to my Cabin from the boundary of Camp where I had been waiting for him, disappointed. Everyone sent me confused looks. I ignored them and slumped into my bed.

I didn't mean to, but I took a short nap. Without any dreams. Wow, that was a kind of miracle. When I woke up, it was dinner time. I dug in, as I was really hungry. Chiron cleared his throat and then hit his foot three times on the table, lightly, to gain our attention. We all looked towards him.

"This Friday, we will be having another game of Capture the Flag. Athena and Ares will lead the games. Both Cabins should start making alliances. Thank you." 

He sat down while everyone cheered. I thought of the alliances we should and could make. Last time, Apollo caused quite a trouble for us. Maybe we should take them on our side. And maybe Hermes too. I am sure I didn't think about that just for Luke.

After eating dinner, I went to the Cabin to pretend as though I was sleeping. Everyone came one by one and soon, everyone was snoring. I counted, yes all seven kids in our cabin were sleeping. I went to Thalia's tree. The boy should come this night. He had to. I couldn't accept it if even he doesn't proves to be the one.

I broke out of my thinking trance when some voices started to come out of the forest. My best bet was that someone was crying. I rushed forward, and behind me I could hear sounds of galloping. Chiron was coming behind me, too.

A boy appeared out of the woods, and he appeared to be lifting a sack with him. The boy was crying, calling for... his mom?

His voice was louder now but still miffed because of crying. "Mom.."

As he entered the Boundaries, I realized with horror that what I was thinking as a sack, was Grover, my best friend or satyr who rescued me, Thalia and Luke.

The boy slumped on the floor, throwing Grover on the ground. Chiron hadn't made any reaction till now. I looked towards him impatiently. "He's the one, " I said. "He must be."

Chiron looked toward me with an unusually stern look. "Silence, Annabeth. He's still conscious. Bring him inside."

And just then, the kid fainted. I groaned. "Now I have to carry him inside?"

Chiron nodded gravely, "Yes, Annabeth"

As I started to carry him inside, I noticed his aura for the first time. I remembered Thalia's aura perfectly, this was stronger than that. I shivered. Thalia was a really strong demigod. If someone more powerful than her came to the Camp I didn't know what would happen. He was probably a child of Zeus. He was the strongest God, and only his kids could have aura this strong.

I reached inside the infirmary and laid the kid down. He was drooling. Gross. I wiped it off with a handkerchief, but he started to drool again.

I growled at him.

The only reason I hadn't told Chiron clearly that I am not going to babysit some drooling kid all evenings was that he was my only hope of knowing something abut the Deadline and the arguments, and that was if he was a child of Big three.

A day passed. The boy, whose name was Percy according to Chiron, didn't wake up. I kept feeding him Ambrosia and Nectar whenever I felt that it would be safe. See, Half-Bloods can't eat and drink them more than a specific amount in a time without getting burned. And when I say burned, I mean literally burned. Whole body on fire and everything.

Suddenly, Percy opened an eye when I was feeding him. 

I asked, my heart thumping because I was finally going to get my answer. "What will happen at the Summer Solstice?"

He didn't seem to hear me. "What?"

I looked around. If he didn't lower his voice, Chiron or someone else was sure to come. "What's going on? What was stolen? We've only got a few weeks!"

I was really disappointed when Percy just mumbled nonsense under his breath and then let out a weak "I'm sorry. I don't...."

There was a knock on the door,  which I fully expected. I quickly filled his mouth with Ambrosia so that he wouldn't babble anything in front of the new comer. It was Grover.

"Hello," I greeted.

He looked at me suspiciously. "Hello. I heard some noises from this room."

I scowled. He had ruined my chance of knowing anything from the Camper. "The kid(I knew his name was Percy but..) is muttering nonsense about some barnyard animals and his best friend being a donkey." This wasn't a lie, he had been muttering these things. I had a pretty good idea who he thought was a donkey, but I didn't say anything. He had also said something about his Math's teacher being a ... He said something I didn't understand. Kily one?

Grover tried to scowl, but it converted into a blush. "Oh, right."

But I wasn't going to let him so easily. He had to pay back for ruining my chance. "Who is this donkey?"

Grover glared at me while I tried to stifle my laughs. "None of your business!"

I laughed even harder. "Ok, ok, but was it, by any chance, someone I know?"

He looked dejected. "Shut up, Annabeth! no one else should come to know of this incident."

I quieted. "ok."

Grover sat down on a stool. "You know, when he gets up, can you give him this?"

He took out a shoe box. I gasped. Inside was a Minotaur's horn.

"He... he killed it? without any training?"

Grover nodded smugly, which I suspect he didn't get to do a lot. "With his bare hands, too. He also finished a Kindly one."

"You're kidding me." I didn't believe him. 

"I am not kidding. He is a really powerful Demigod, you know?"

I nodded. This, I knew. "Don't you think you should give him this? You were the one who was near him when he finished the Minotaur, right?"

Grover nodded thoughtfully. "Maybe you're right. I will give him." He took the horn. Then he said sadly. "Percy lost his mom in the fight, The Minotaur finished her." I gasped again. Now I knew why he was crying when he entered the boundaries. "Then he got angry at the Minotaur and jumped at it, then snapped off his horn. Then he killed it with his own horn."

As Grover smirked at me, I realized my mouth was open. I closed it. "He was saying something about his math's teacher in his dream. He said she was a kily one. So he meant Kindly one?"

Grover nodded. Then he seemed to have remembered something. "Oh, Styx, Mr.D called me. I just came to check where the noises were coming from."

He trotted off. I looked at Percy, then thought about the quest I could get if he was the omen I had been waiting for. He could be the key to my solution.

*******************************___________________________******************************** And I finished another Chapter, guys if you like it pls respond in some way so I can know that I should continue it. Cya!