My mother isn't really understanding - 18

After I don't know, months? Hello everyone, new chapter has arrived. Rick Riordan owns almost everything. I hope you like it, Enjoy!

After finding out a spot in the forest which was pretty in-deep, we settled down. The night was dark, there wasn't any light, and our clothes were wet. Probably one of the worst nights I've ever had.

"Hey," Grover said. "Are we trying to die here?"

I stopped setting my blankets, and Percy his, "Sorry?"

"We should light up a fire or something, or else we are gonna die of cold probably." Grover rarely looked like this. Percy shrugged, putting his blanket down again and sitting on it, "Do you want another Medusa on your trail?"

Grover made a face, but I cracked a smile, "I get what you mean, seaweed brain, but there is only one Medusa in existence."

He rolled his eyes, but he too, smiled, "Of course, Wise girl. I'm sorry I tried to say anything while you are present."

I shook my head slightly instead of answering. Better say nothing when you have the chance to go away from Percy in a good situation from a conversation.

He pointed at the blankets, "you guys sleep, I'll take the watch."

I nodded, and laid down. As soon as my head hit the ground, I was overwhelmed by the power of Hypnos. I was snoring in no time.

****

The sea was . . . not at all peaceful. Waves were crashing all around me, and I was on a small island. Maybe thirty feet long.

A fish came out of the water, flying towards me. It dropped in front of me, but after a second, it hopped into water again. And as though, the fish was their leader, the other fish started to repeat the same process. They would jump out of the water, come towards me, soaring through the air as though flying, drop on my feet and then jump in the water.

It was a mesmerizing process, only to be stopped by the appearing of a spray of mist in front of me. 

I narrowed my eyes, as the mist became to clear. The scene was changing now. Two animals were fighting now. Their fight was shaking the ground.

I tried to have a closer look to see what was happening, what were they, what was the reason they were fighting each other?

I got the answer of one of my questions, as the eagle started to fly up in the sky, and the sound of a horse's neigh reached my ears. 

An eagle and a horse. I moved forward to get the answer of the rest of my questions, but the scene changed again. This time, I was in a completely white room. 

White walls, white door, white ceiling, white everything. I felt a bit dizzy looking at at so much whiteness. I was alone here.

Just then, the door creaked. I looked towards it, and a person entered. He had expensive clothes, an expensive watch, a serious but handsome face, and a slow walk. Kind of a businessman attitude. 

He closed the door behind him, and then faced me. I raised an eyebrow. He didn't say anything, just looking at me, as though examining me. I grew uncomfortable.

He said after a while, "How are you, Annabeth?"

I crossed my arms. "Fine. But who are you?"

The crease between his eyes lessened, "Straight to the point, I see. But unfortunately, you do not need to know who I am."

I rolled my eyes, "Then I do not need to talk to you either, I guess."

He checked the time in his watch, then straightened his cuff, giving the indication he didn't have time for such unnecessary talk, "I am a messenger. From the gods." I loosened up my attitude on the mention of gods. Ignoring their message could be harmful.

"Yes?" I asked, since he stopped after telling his intro.

"Your mother has asked me to remind you somethings. First of all, Never trust anyone. Secondly," He paused a little, switching to Ancient Greek. I understood it. He repeated a famous quote of the Ancient Greeks. "There's no such thing as a free lunch." He switched back to English. "Third, your mother wants you to know that she isn't proud of you for travelling with the son of Poseidon."

I sighed, as he got up, opened the door, and left. He had used some sentences, but told me a lot of things. And the Percy part, I had already expected that sooner or later. My mother was really not-understanding when it came to Poseidon. She just couldn't understand it. Percy was different than usual children of Poseidon. Even than usual people. He was a good person by nature, even if he could be a bit annoying some times. 

I got up, then started to feel a bit dizzy. Something was quite not right. Where should I get out from? The nausea increased. I sat down, then lied down to feel better. I fainted after a while.

****

FINALLY! It is getting harder for me to upload. I am just, not able to write for some reason. But no worries, I will write, whatever happens. Next chapter, I don't know when it will come. goodbye till it arrives, Cya!