Percy's dad - 6

Hello, another Chapter. Rick Riordan owns everything. I don't own the meme up. And also, Good news : If anyone didn't know yet, Disney+ has found Walker Scobell as it's new Percy Jackson. Annabeth and Grover are about to be announced. And I am actually a bit sad that they aren't dying his hair black and using lenses for his eyes. That would've been so much cooler. And I m REALLY sorry for being so late, from now onwards for two or three months, updates will be a bit infrequent. Enjoy!

I ate in the Mess Hall quietly, along with Malcolm and others. I kept darting my eyes between my food and Percy. He stared at everything, bemused.

I inwardly laughed. How did he manage to always look so confused?

Chiron pounded his hood on his table, and the belching noises from the Ares cabin stopped coming. Chiron raised his glass "To the gods!"

We repeated his chorus once. The rest of the dinner was unusual, except that Mr.D announced about the Capture the Flag being on Friday, and then told us about Peter Johnson (note sarcasm.)

After singing at the campfire, I led my siblings to our Cabin. It was a bit late when I finally got to sleep. 

Of course, it wasn't a peaceful one.

I dreamed a shadow going out of Camp. I followed it, as it went out of the Boundary. A while later, we entered Olympus.

I almost gasped, even though I had seen it once. It managed to amaze me again.

The shadow went and took out a sword. A three foot long sword, in a dark room, is not the thing you would like to see. It scared me, slightly.

The shadow went and started breaking the thrones. First Zeus's, then Ares's, then Hera's. One by one, every throne broke, until only two were remaining. Poseidon and Athena.

The figure turned towards me, leaving the thrones, then charged.

I screamed, but the shadow just passed me. I realized it wasn't targeting me.

I turned back, only to find the sword across Percy's chest. He looked at me, wide-eyed. 

"No!" I said, not believing what I saw. Despite his annoying manners, I didn't want his death.

The figure looked back at me and growled. Percy spat some blood, and then whimpered. The figure merely took it's sword out and then slashed on Percy's neck. His headless body fell.

I sobbed on his body, as the figure went away. My surroundings changed.

I was now with the figure again, but it was... running this time.

I ran with it, but it was too fast. If I wasn't in a dream, I am sure I couldn't have kept up with him. It jumped in a hole. I just stood there, not knowing what to do.

The scene changed again. This time the figure was charging at Percy again, but on a road. Not in Olympus.

I knew what was going to happen, and I couldn't let it happen. 

This figure was different. It was shorter, more fatter, and slower.

As it almost impaled Percy at the back, I jumped in the middle.

Time slowed, as my arm felt pain, and nothing else. Extreme pain. I didn't know whether this was the thing which woke me up, or Percy yelling something like: "No one touches her."

It was one in the morning. I trembled. My arm wasn't in pain anymore, but my mind was. Why did the dreams kept coming? To torture us. Came a small voice from the back of my mind. 

I laughed. This was actually the best explanation. Everybody else was sleeping, and since I didn't want to wake them up, I slept again.

This time, fortunately, I didn't get any dream.