‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ❆ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 : 𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥

twitter is still going crazy, and sfe is silent

twitter is still going crazy, and sfe is silent. but just what is going on inside of the company's walls?

─━━━━━━⊱༻ ❄️ ༺⊰━━━━━━─

Hwang Soojin bit down on her lip as she scrolled through the twitter screenshots. Questions, answers, questions, answers, questions, lies- she sighed, leaning back against her office chair.

"X".

An embarrassing name, she would have laughed about it, but she didn't feel like laughing anymore. Reading the same tweets over and over again, she couldn't help but feel her stomach turn. She didn't think he'd be a danger at first. Most probably didn't think so either.

'He's censoring names,' one of her employees had said, 'and people seem to be a bit slow to figure out what the acronyms mean.'
That was true. But still-

"Miss Hwang?" Soojin flinched as someone stuck their head into the office, she hadn't even realised someone knocked. "Sorry for interrupting, but may I talk to you about something? If you're not busy, that is-"

"Claudine-" Soojin cleared her throat, straightened her back, and smiled at the visitor, albeit forced. "No, come in. What can I help you with?"

Claudine Leroy, a producer of Snowfox Entertainment and close friend of Soojin, walked in, nervously fidgeting with her fingers. Her entrances would be loud, usually, not this- hesitant.

"You're probably dealing with enough right now," Claudine sat down, switching from broken Korean to near perfect English now, "but I've been feeling- not that good about things recently. Everything's a bit stressy, you know, with the new groups, the meetings with Miss Min, the- Well- Situation."

The situation, that was certainly a way to describe it.

"I have worries. About the trainees. Especially the girls."

"Claudine, I can assure you that once they'll debut, people will realise that-"

"They already know my name. They know that I'm the one who brought a trainee in here. They're gonna know about Gisele, too, it'll be obvious that it's her." Claudine's tone was stressed, stumbling over her words, so unlike her usual self. Concern sparked up in her gaze when the two womens eyes met, and Soojin had to quickly look down to not fall into the same panic.

"Gisele is very skilled and a quick learner, they will see that she earned her spot in the-"

"The entire group is going to end up in flames, Soojin. The rumours have been spread and I don't think they're stopping any time soon. I've seen the people on social media ask more about her, about her group, about me. If X-"