‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ❆ 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 : 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐫𝐮𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬...

─━━━━━━⊱༻ ❄️ ༺⊰━━━━━━─

𝐬𝐨 𝐥𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤
hwang soojin walks into the conference room and is welcomed with chatter, cameras clicking, and sparse clapping. as she sits down, there are already voices of interviewers calling from the crowd. hwang soojin takes a deep breath, her eyes darting through the room, before she smiles at the cameras acknowledgingly. may the questions begin.

─━━━━━━⊱༻ ❄️ ༺⊰━━━━━━─

"miss hwang, i think we all want to know your statement about the situation with "x". is it true that x is a former sfe trainee? why have you kept silent about him until now?"

hwang soojin: it is true, he was a trainee under our company. we ended his contract in mid to late 2021 due to inappropriate behaviour that strongly went against our company rules. since we don't promote our trainees to the public up until their debut, i didn't believe his departure would be an important matter to discuss, so there had been no statements prior to... this. of course, we had all hoped that there would be no need to ever address him. that hope has been proven to be a false one now. the reason as to why we haven't responded to the situation, given that x' first appearance was over a month ago, was because i was more concerned with the well-being of our artists. the situation has been extremely hard for both the staff and the artists. instead of trying to write up a twitter statement, we have now decided to hold this conference to answer as many questions as possible.

❄️

"so what does protection look like for sfe artists? will there be legal action against the accuser?"

hwang soojin: we are currently still corresponding with our legal team and it is currently hard to say what our next steps regarding the accuser will be. situations like this are tricky and brining x to court is a difficult thing. while we are trying to handle the legal situation as careful and responsible as possible, our main focus is to protect the artists mental well-being. we have many very strong people signed under this company and all of them have a strong and healthy bond with their group members and staff to support them through hard times. all of our artists have the opportunity to seek out our mental health professionals affiliated with sfe, and by the end of this conference, all artists are given the choice of discussing the situation on their personal social media, or, if they wish to do so, through our official sns. we are also making sure that the accuser will be taken off of twitter as soon as possible so that he will no longer have a platform which he could use to continue to harm our artists.