‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ⟿ 𝐬𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 - 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐬

WAVEZZERO

WAVEZZERO

𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐲: july 2021 - present
𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐫𝐞𝐬: edm, pop, trap, multiple different genres
𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐬: choi junha "junha" ; bae hanbin "hanbae" ; theodore king "teddy" ; iwasaki shion "aster" ; song inshik "izzy" ; jeon sanghyun "red"
𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐦: crewzz
.·:*¨༺❆ originally a five member group by the name of "sq-boys", WAVEZZERO had a rough start in the industry. their debut failed due to low quality production, and they went unnoticed for about a year until sequence creative was mentioned by snowfox' ceo hwang soojin during a press conference. now, all eyes were on the five member group- and they were immediately pushed into a negative light. fans of the group sup3r!n0va would soon begin accusing them of plagiarism for having a cyberpunk-esque debut, and soon began a rather mindless fanwar in which the pettiest details were picked apart- and people on the internet would just go with it (we all known kpop stans are easily manipulated into hating people they don't know).

as they were being criticised for the pettiest reasons, they had already been working hard behind the scenes to try a second time when sequence creative was bought by hwang soojin. she saw the true potential of the 5 boys and was determined to turn them into the stars they deserved to be.

the groups redebut with the help of snowfox came all the more surprising. sq-boys came back under the name wavezzero, packed with a brand new pirate concept, a high quality album, and the newest member teddy, who had just transferred from entertainment company h labs. wavezzero may still be a small group, but they finally are on the way to recognition for their talents and skills.

 wavezzero may still be a small group, but they finally are on the way to recognition for their talents and skills