‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ❆ 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐢 : 𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐞𝐫𝐚

June 1st, 2022

June 1st, 2022

SNOWFOX ENTERTAINMENT announces "big changes" to the company and introduces new Co-CEO

An official statement has just been released by Snowfox Entertainment vaguely announcing significant changes to the company. Snowfox had already confirmed their interest in acquiring new subsidiaries and changing the structure of their company, and plans seem to finally be set in motion. While rumours have been passing around within the fandoms, none of them have been confirmed just yet, and fans continue to speculate on which company's could possibly be bought by Snowfox.

What has been confirmed however is their search for more staff. This also includes more members for their creative team, such as producers and stylists. With a larger roster of artists, more creative minds behind the production of performances and music videos are definitely needed, and Snowfox has always preferred to work with in-house producers and directors.

Surprisingly, there already has been a change within the Snowfox head quarters. In their announcement notice, the company introduced their brand new Co-CEO Yoshida Akari, a young woman that apparently has a history in working in the idol industry. She will be the companies Co-CEO, a second in command so to say, and is also said to be managing planned divisions of the company.

 She will be the companies Co-CEO, a second in command so to say, and is also said to be managing planned divisions of the company

img.: Yoshida Akari, new Co-CEO of Snowfox Entertainment, at a charity gala in 2020

Though Yoshida has been welcomed by fans already, many have also started to worry for the company's well known Co-CEO and representative, Hwang Soojin. She has become a beloved figure to many fans of SFEs artists, being a well mannered but occasionally sassy young woman that had represented the anonymous CEO for the past years. So far, SFE has not given a statement of wether Hwang still remains in her spot as a Co-CEO and Yoshida is simply a helping hand, or if Hwang has possibly left the company or taken on another job. Speculation has already been going around after Hwang seemed to hint her slight dislike towards her position during a recent press conference.

We welcome the new addition to the company and cannot wait for this new era of Snowfox to begin.

roxannnnnnnn
woa she's so pretty.... it's crazy, soojin and her are both in the same age range, their mid 30s, and yet they look like they just turned 20??? sfe are you casting business people or models?

rockyyyboxrr
are you telling me soojin left sfe :( nooo what the fuck she was the best thing about that companies management :( she's so honest and amazing and casted some of our most powerful idols :(

cathie72
for those that don't know, akari was a member of a japanese girl group once! she debuted in 2002 if i remember correctly? her group lasted until 2008, i think it's pretty good having a former idol within the management ☺️ she's also acted in a few japanese shows in the 2000s and early 2010s, and made her korean acting debut in 2017! i think she's very capable of being part of such a big company, and i do hope that she wasn't a replacement but an addition to hwang soojin. these two would probably be the very definition of a power duo!

aberbittermitsahne
if they kicked soojin for that woman im quitting kpop fandomism

yutuuyuyyuyuyuyuuytyaauatauat
"big changes", am i the only one who doesn't like that at all? i kind of miss the time where it was just olymp, yun, sodapop and supernova. i feel like they're starting to get kind of money hungry. expanding the company is just going to make it worse and sfe won't listen to anything we say anymore. that's kinda how it went with hybe imo :/

imalwaysright
HAS ANYONE CONSIDERED THAT SOOJIN COULD BE THE NEW CEO ????? AND THATS WHY YOSHIDA AKARI IS THE CO CEO? SOOJIN ISNT THE CO CEO BECAUSE SHES THE REAL CEO NOW ??????

girlsgirlssupergirls
i love that sfe keeps hiring women in their higher positions. this industry doesn't need more middle aged wrinkly ass men but pretty girls that know how to take over the world

pusy_luvr_
i hate this i'm still being haunted by those tweets and articles saying sfe and hlabs could buy eachother

thedestoroeyer
she looks like the complete opposite of hwang soojin plz dark hair dark clothes n all, much less girly feminine.... they rly replaced my fave femme lesbian with a brand new goth gf...

HWANGSOOJINLIKER
soojin where. soojin come back. hwang soojin. my beautiful wife please don't leave me here. hwang soojin. please come back.

brrrbibi
my friend actually applied as a producer! im really excited to see more creatives join the company, they can really make sure that each group has a very distinctive style and nothing ever sounds the same!

itzyinthemorning
sfe stans are like the only breed of kpop stans that obsess that much over their ceos/co ceos like y'all are crazy 😭😭
> SPYonme02
i mean ofc u wouldn't know how it feels to have a great management, ur faves are under jyp

beombeargyu01
damn happy pride month i guess

thereal99
soojin leaving is kinda good news imo like i know people liked her for being sassy and weird sometimes but that made her seem very unprofessional to many people and from what i know a lot of business people in korea don't like working with her because she's a bit too "quirky"? her representing a company with a bad image was probably just bad for sfe. i liked her too but i understand why that'd happen and why is smarter to let her go.