‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎⟿ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐲

𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞: snowfox media ( formerly snowfox entertainment / sfe)

𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐨 : art is diverse

𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞: 2015 - present

𝐜𝐞𝐨: hwang soojin

𝐜𝐨-𝐜𝐞𝐨: yoshida akari

─━━━━━━⊱༻ ❄️ ༺⊰━━━━━━─

𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐟𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭
.·:*¨༺❆ sfe has always valued difference and uniqueness. they give those a chance who may not succeed in the industry, be it because of gender, sexually, origin or past. music is for everyone, and thus, they want to give as many people the chance to pursue their dreams and inspire those that also believe that they may never come far.
sfe values kindness, love, passion and health. treating their artists as best as possible and giving them the creative freedom they need has never been an easy task in the industry, but nonetheless always the top priority.
now that sfe has risen up with their various unique and talented artists, they also have the financial recourses to make idol life as easy as possible for their workers.

𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬
.·:*¨༺❆ like every company, there are a plethora of rules and regulations artists and staff have to follow. these are only very few of these rules specifically for the artists, that are worth to be mentioned

- dating is allowed, though it is advised against doing so while training and shortly after debut. if the artist feels like they are able to focus on their training and schedule, they may date whoever they want, as long as the company is informed.

- basic individual lessons in vocals, rap and dance are mandatory for every idol regardless of position in their respective group. these can be lowered to a minimum of one lesson per two weeks by the artist if they believe that more lessons in a certain field are not required because of their position in a group. the only group excluded from this rule is the company's bands, who does not have to partake in rap or dance lessons.

- revealing any information about the ceo that has not been made public yet is strictly forbidden for both staff and artists.

- if the artist decides to go on a diet, they must first consult the companies dietitian and mental health professional. while diets are allowed, the company wants to prevent their artists to fall into any kind of unhealthy eating/dieting habits.

- the artist is asked to inform their groups respective manager or the ceos themselves about any problems or concerns they may encounter. sfe wants a safe and comfortable environment for their artists and staff, and communication and feedback is not only welcomed but needed.

- while the artists are free to undergo any kind of body modification or plastic surgery, the company will not provide funds to the artists for this. however, the company will provide the resources for any kind of medical procedure that improves the artists physical or mental health. this includes gender reaffirming surgeries any any kind of medical bill. sfe staff are also included in this.

- disrespect and hate towards any kind of group will not be tolerated. any kind of homophobia, transphobia, racism, ableism or sexism will be followed up with an immediate termination of the contract.

─━━━━━━⊱༻ ❄️ ༺⊰━━━━━━─

𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐬
.·:*¨༺❆ OLYMP ; (since october 2018) ; 2 members
.·:*¨༺❆ sodaPOP ; (since april 2020) ; 4 members
.·:*¨༺❆ SUP3R!N0VA ; (since september 2020) ; 6 members
.·:*¨༺❆ Missfit ; (since october 2021) ; 5 members
.·:*¨༺❆ Time\ess ; (since january 2022) ; 7 members
.·:*¨༺❆ VIIrus ; (since may 2022) ; 7 members

𝐬𝐮𝐛 𝐥𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐬
.·:*¨༺❆ ARCTIC MUSIC ; ( two acts )
.·:*¨༺❆ ARCTIC ARTS ; ( four acts )
.·:*¨༺❆ Sequence Creative ; ( one act )

·:*¨༺❆ Sequence Creative ; ( one act )