Chapter 2

Xavier Salvador slowly opened up his eyes to see Frieda looking at him.

Frieda: Salvador, are you awake?

She said,

Xaver: Yeah... I'm okay. I'm in one piece.

He was standing up on his feet. He looks around to see the surroundings of trees, rocks, and few flowers on the ground. He looks up at the sky, sees clouds and a sun shines bright to his eyes. He breathes in long before he breathes out to smell fresh air. It seems like watching Isekai anime does pay him off as it becomes real life. Now, he is going to face this another world where magic and fantasy mythical beings exist here. He turn around at her and said,

Xavier: So do you know what world we are transported to?

Frieda: This world is called Aifea. People of the medieval era live in this world alongside other races. Magic has always existed since their birth, and they have been practicing it for thousands of years. Additionally, there are societies ruled by theocracy, believing that Gods have always guided them to salvation and brought up spirits to worship, yet they have not progressed. Kingdoms and empires also inhabit this world. As for demihumans, many of them feel discriminated against by humans, believing humans to be the dominant species, or fearing their capabilities.

Xavier let out a sigh of disappointment.

Xavier: Humans always fear demihumans because they know what demihumans are capable of, and they might turn against humans, which is why they discriminate against them. As for the theocratic society, they are nothing more than those corrupted by greed and lust for power, who engage in theocratic worship and belief. People feel no freedom because the theocracy labels them as heretics. The pope and the theocratic followers are nothing more than the scum of the world.

Frieda: Not only that, but there are also caste systems in each kingdom and empire, with aristocrats and nobles believed to be at the highest point, while others like peasants, commoners, and serfs are considered the lowest of the low. Additionally, slavery is practiced in this world, so it's natural for it to exist.

Xavier hearing her words feels his hands clenching into the fists feeling his blood boiling through his veins.

Xavier: The scums of the all. This racial discrimination won't end this cycle forever.

Frieda: That's not all. There are demon realms in this world, as most races fear demons that would bring chaos and destruction across the world in pure evil. Currently, the empires and kingdoms are at war against them.

Xavier: Is that so?

She nodded.

Xavier: Then, the nation I have built will come to this world and reshape its image with my own hands. My ideals will spread influence once I establish my own country. Right now, however, I'm not going to build my nation yet.

Frieda: Then what is your first step of the plan?

Xavier: I need to learn how to control my powers as well as my fighting abilities that your God gave me. So here's my plan: I'm going to train to become stronger than ever. But first, I need a place for shelter.

He raises his hand upward as a red magic glyph appears on the palm of his hand. He casts a magical power to summon a modern luxury house.

Frieda: A luxury house from the modern era? Do you ever live in a house like that?

Xavier: No. I live in my apartment. But I never have a luxury house so I like to try living in it. Now then, time to add more.

He summoned the iron walls around his house with twin minigun tower turrets on top. The place has wide space for him to train his powers and fighting skills.