Chapter 9

Everyone is in tense listening to him as he is going to share his history to them in this room. Elena standing behind them feels sweat on her forehead while also listening to his history that is so important for her and everyone else in this room. He simply said to everyone.

Xavier: What if I say that I am not from this world?

Carmella: What do you mean?

Xavier: I mean do you know about the people who transport this world from another world?

Guzah: Ah, you're talking about Otherworlders. Yes, there is a legend that Otherworlders are different from this world and they have knowledge from their world. They can be brought here on either transported by unknown, or being summoned by someone, making them Summoned Hero. They are popular among humans.

Xavier (on thoughts): So these Summoned Heroes are popular among the human race in this world although they might be dangerous if I encounter them, in fact, I am controversial about Hero Summoning from another world which is considered an act of kidnapping.

Xavier: I see... Now, how about the one who died and reincarnated to this world but kept their old appearance, and not reincarnated to another person or animal.

Alberad: What do you mean? There's no such thing according to the records.

Xavier: Hmm, okay then. Anyway, I am willing to share my memories about the world I live in and how I came to this world.

He stood up from the chair and walked up in the middle as he cast a larger magic circle above them. Everyone caught off guard by a larger magic circle appear above them.

Xavier: Oh, for safety precautions, the doors must be locked just in case. Frieda?

She nodded and cast the spell to permanently lock the door so no one would enter or leave the room while he enchanting his magical power. He closes his eyes to concentrate his power until his eyes open showing glowing eyes and the light of thousand tentacle-like beams coming out from his mind as it goes straight towards their minds so they can enter his memory to share everything about his world he once lived in. Everyone in the room has been frozen as they are entering Xavier's consciousness.

...

Inside of Xavier's Consciousness

Carmella, Elena, the councilors, and everyone else have woken up to see what appears to be empty space. They really don't know what's going on or how they ended up here.

Elena: Huh? What the?

Unyonian Lamia 1: Where are we?

Unyonian Lamia 2: Sister, I'm scared!

Unyonian Werewolf: What kind of place is this?

???: No need to be afraid, everyone.

Everyone turns around to see Xavier and Frieda appearing before them.

Carmella: What is this place?

Xavier: You're in my consciousness. This is where I show you my memory that proves you that I am not from your world.

He said. He raised his hand upward as everything around them showed Planet Earth. He explaining to everyone by showing them how the humans are born on that Earth and then he shows them the timeline of history as they have evolved through every revolution and conflict of war that change the course of history to every human civilization as they grow into something much advanced societies that access technologies and scientific stuff to benefit their lives.

He also shows them about his memory of how he was living in foreign nation, working in a business company, and then he was led to his death by a car that ran over him. He also shows them of Caelus the God of Omniverse and his deities subordinates giving him much power and sending him to another world and Frieda the Apostle joins his side to fulfill his own destiny then he builds the country which is now called Salvatia.