Chapter 10

The Unyonian army comes to the SRS base to access their weapons to face monsters since they have seen them fighting so easily to kill with their weapons they received called guns. The SRS drill instructors and drill sergeants tell them that using swords, spears, or whatever they have to fight in fantasy medieval era has become just the past and it may even be considered the secondary choice of weapon if there are no bullets to reload the guns.

Speaking of guns, they teach them that guns are effective to kill the enemy in one or multiple shots, however, if they fire at the enemy that has rough skin or armor suit they may not be effective. They also introduce energy weapons which are more effective than bullets. One of them is energy bows that can shoot energy arrows without running out of arrows, instead it relies on energy sources that have energy arrows by using a bow. This makes the archers interested in energy bows so a drill instructor decides to have a volunteer from most of the archers.

One of them is none other than Alria herself.

She volunteered to join because she wanted to protect her family she found and avenge the people from her village she lived in. She approaches the energy bow from on top of the table as she grabs it and goes to the target ground. She inhales and exhales before she ready her bow and fires an energy arrow at direct hit of the target at the center.

It was surprising for Unyonians to see how an energy bow is very effective to fire the target in one shot. They could imagine if their enemies would fall by those energy bows shooting in one shot. After her demonstration, they soon start training using guns and do target practice.

Princess Carmella and her councilors come to visit SRS base to see their army are practicing using guns trained by Salvatian drill instructors and drill sergeants. They are amazed of Salvatian military that has weapon arsenals that could destroy the enemies easily without fighting them in close combat. They are also shocked when they see vehicles and aircrafts used by Salvatian military personnel.

Eichi: So this is Salvatian military base and I can say they are more organized and prepared of taking the southern region continent to get rid of those monsters.

Guzah: Indeed. Though he stated that he does not fight for fame, glory, and honor. He fights for victory and that's what he believes in. Understanding of his other world, they fight whatever they can to win without a sense of honor. To them, they are far advanced people and we are primitive that fights only swords and magic.

Alberad: Even magic can't reach that kind of level, thanks to science and technology they have possessed.

Carmella watches military personnel and soldiers doing their job around here then she sees SRS Condor descending from air as it touches down and the military personnel went in to get the supplies.

Carmella: So this is a military of Salvatia. Despite being both otherworlder and irregular reincarnated, he makes his country and military look just like his world. How can someone like him possess such a power to do that? Was he a true leader to lead his people to change this world a better place? For all demihumans to live in?

She said in a whispering voice. She has so many thoughts after Xavier showing his origins onto his consciousness to her and everyone else. She is thinking about the future of her people living on this continent that Salvatia is also part of. She is wondering if he is the one who will change the world for everyone or will he rule the world with an iron fist.

Then, they saw Xavier is accompanied by two HACUs as his bodyguards. He approached them and said to them,

Xavier: I hope you enjoy touring my base around here. Because we are preparing to move out in about a few hours.