Chapter Ten; Never Die.

Michaels POV
The boys dragged me off to god knows where. We've been riding our motorcycles for what seems like hours. I just wanted to see Star and find out what's been bringing her down. Probably, the well-known asshole David. He's been always treating her like she was nothing. Like she didn't even matter anymore. I hated it, like I hated him.

"Here we are." David called, and all of them stopped in sync. I could hear loud music playing, from somewhere. But, I couldn't detect where. "Come on, Michael." Paul grinned and pushed me forward. We were in front on a grassy hill with a single tree on the side. D'wayne already seemed to be ahead, eager or whatever was there.

Amaris POV
I was just about to leave and go to the boardwalk to look for the boys when I heard something from behind me. I turned in a split second and saw Star. "Oh hey, have you seen the guys?" I asked her, but she seemed distant. Her eyes looked dead, almost like she wasn't even breathing. But then she inhaled deeply. "Star?" I had gotten almost scared of her. But I couldn't, I'm a vampire and she's only half! She's almost like a little girl. I smirked. She moved closer.

She looks like a zombie, completely drained and thirsty for blood. Since She hasn't had any. That's when she screamed and came running toward me, but I swiftly jumped up and landed behind her. My smile had gotten wider. "So you wanna play, huh?" I said, grazing my tongue across my sharpened fangs. She tried tackling me again in anger but I then landed on top of her. She wouldn't stop thrashing around, but I had her arms down. Tough one then, aye? Cool. I'd never had a decent fight like this as a vampire. I looked at her once beautiful eyes that turned deadly. I didn't know what to do now, Id won, but she wasn't dead yet.

I then nuzzled my head and edged her hair away from her neck. She didn't fight back anymore. My fangs had almost gotten sharper, if that was possible and I then latched my teeth on to her neck. I could feel the life being drained out of her body.

Michael POV
I followed them up the small, yet steep, hill and we reached a tree. They seemed to climb up and all around it, I followed their actions. That's when I saw the bright flames that seemed to reach miles, but only feet. That's when frightened and evil laughter came from the boys.

There's several people all dancing and tripping over their own feet. Completely and sickening drunk. That only made the boys laugh harder and their smiles grow larger. "Initiations over Michael, time to join the club." I heard David say as he had gotten in my face and smiled even more largely. He's eyes were a piercing golden color and his teeth had gotten sharper. I felt all my insides just completely turn around in utter fear, I might die tonight. I looked around at the others and they too all looked the same. Their loud and obnoxious laughter shook the tree harshly.

They all turned and now flew into air, aiming for the drunks. Oh shit. Blood and insides were being splattered everywhere. The flames seemed to get even larger. I saw David bite into one guy's head and red blood was instantly seen. My now vampire like instincts were starting to take over as well. I felt my entire body change. And I was now thirsty for blood. Star was right.

I was so filled with many emotions as I saw them now finish their non humane meal. I don't want to be like them. They weren't alive. I felt myself fall back as the flames now turned to blue.

Amaris POV
Her blood was now the only thing that I've ever dreamed of. So perfect. I grasped my free hand now around the other side of her neck as I continued to drink. I didn't want to kill her. I don't wanna kill her. But this dreadful curse has corrupted me and made me its own and I can't control it.

One more drop, and she'll be dead. No! I finally had gotten the will power to pull my self away and land on my bum. Only a few feet away from her now very weak body. I heard a rustle sound, and them laughter. Shit, its them, it has to be. They seemed to act well fed. I already knew that they could smell me, so I couldn't run. There be no where to hide. Shit, shit, shit. They'll never forgive me. "Amaris?" I heard Marko's sweet and enduring voice, he wasn't in the room yet. I looked up finally and they all made their way in, without Michael.
"What the hell!?"