Untitled Part 11

Still don't own Naruto...

Hinata sat in her room staring up at the ceiling. She couldn't stop thinking about yesterday... she had died. She peeled her shirt away from the mar in her skin, the rugged scar forever burned into her body from the spear that had ended her life. The same spear that was meant to take out Tobirama, but she had taken the hit for him. She didn't know why she had woken up with his armor on, what she saw when she had woken up she still didn't understand.

Her eyes had opened, but sight was not something she had fully regained. Darkness surrounded her and that was all. The darkness and the light that had shone through in the dark. Her fingers had brushed across the light that was attached to her and she furrowed her brows. It was armor, she could tell just by touch alone. Curiosity coursed through her, why would armor glow so bright? She looked up to see another light directly in front of her. She reached for it slightly, but it was out of reach. It was a dim light but as time passed, the light began to glow brighter.

The light became closer to the ground, as if it were giving up. There was a darker mist creature that was closing in on the light. There was a humming in her chest and a frantic beat consumed her heart. She felt the sinister air that surrounded the darker mist creature. 'Save the light!' rang within her mind and she jolted to her feet as fast as she could. Her hands clasped in front of her and she felt the ground rumble beneath her feet as roots sprung forth at the dark mist creature.

The light then stood and turned to her a bit, then it shot at the other creature. Color faded into her vision as she took in the armor that hung from her body. A smile crossed her face as she looked at what used to be the light, it was Tobirama. 'My light in the darkness...' she thought as she watched him fight Izuna, who she now knew as that creature of darkness that had Tobirama willing to submit.

A knock at her door pulled Hinata from her thoughts. She opened her door to see Sakura there and the pinkette had a smile on her lips. "Would you like to spar before we head over to the bar?" she asked and Hinata tapped her chin in thought for a moment then smirked as she walked around the pink haired woman in her bedroom door. "If you don't warn Neji, Itachi, and Hashirama, then yes." Hinata said and Sakura grinned. "As if I would ruin the fun. I already warned everyone who would warn them that if they do you will get a hold of them." Sakura laughed.

Hinata smiled at her pink haired friend, they hadn't been on the best of terms but as of lately things had begun getting better between the two of them and they were the troublesome two now since Ino was tied down with Naruto and Menma. Hinata and Sakura bumped their shoulders together with smirks on their faces. "I'm fighting alone, so no help on your side either." Sakura said and Hinata snorted. "Who said I was even going to have help?" she laughed and Sakura pulled on her gloves as they walked down the street.

Sakura had never really paid any attention to what Hinata would wear, but now that she did, Hinata seemed comfortable with her body... or rather didn't care anymore. Sakura liked Hinata's fashion sense, although it didn't really seem like something you would wear to fight in, but oh well. It seems Hinata fights perfectly fine with what she wore. But one thing was different now... the fishnet halter top was gone and a slightly more modest black tank top replaced it. it still showed her belly button, but it was tight and form fitting.

"I see you have taken a liking to non boob flashing clothes." Sakura snorted and Hinata smirked. "You wish Sakura." Hinata laughed, but her fingers absent mindedly found their way to a spot right in the part of her ribs, not too far above her belly button. Sakura watched as Hinata rubbed that spot carefully. "You are hiding something." She said simply and Hinata nodded. "My scar..." she said and Sakura's brows furrowed.

"What scar, you have never had a scar there before." Sakura said and then she caught herself. Her eyes went wide as Hinata lifted her shirt and showed her the scar. "It's the only proof that I have that I really died... It sits there and reminds me that I was dead." She said and Sakura frowned, but soon enough a smile crossed her lips. "But it is only a scar, it doesn't have to be a painful reminder; it can be a representation of exactly what you would do for the one you love." Sakura said and Hinata glared at Sakura then turned to face away from her with a blush on her cheeks. "I do not love him." She grumbled and Sakura laughed behind her hand.