A Small Reprieve

Hinata's eyebrow twitched in her anger. So, not only did she wake up with a massive hangover, in the floor, and her hair tied in a knot....HE was hugged up to her, his filthy hands on her chest with this stupid grin on his face. Her eye twitched again and she grit her teeth loudly and sent him flying with a foot to the face. He got a real rude awakening, especially when he hit her dresser on the other side of her room. He had this look of utter shock on his usually stoic face as Hinata stormed over to him.

"How the hell did you get in here?!" she roared and he blinked and began looking around, confused. "How the hell did I get in here?" he asked and looked around until his dark eyes landed on her. "You're such a filthy pervert, Sasuke. Creeping into a woman's room while she is sleeping just to feel her up...You disgust me." she hissed and yanked him up from the floor. He actually had a slight fearful glint in his eyes for once as lightning crackled around her fingertips. She scoffed loudly, dropped him and spun nimbly on her heel and walked out. He sighed in relief and followed her out of the room, albeit a few feet behind her.

Sasuke made his way to the door, ignoring the smirk Tobirama gave him as he rushed out of the house. "You said you wanted her." Tobirama called after him and Sasuke flipped him off as he left the house. "Not anymore! You can have her, I don't like being awakened in such a rude manner." Sasuke grumbled and Hinata snorted arrogantly. "And I don't like perverts in my room while I sleep." She snapped and walked into the kitchen. Tobirama couldn't help but smirk, she seemed to be dealing quite well with the fact someone actually handed her ass to her in a fight. Sure she was strong, but there was always someone stronger and he could tell her that too...but you know...he kinda liked his face so the words from the wise will have to wait or else he will lose his face to her claws.

He raised a brow as she walked into the kitchen of their small shared home. "Hey, brat, get me a soda." He called and he could feel her anger through the walls. Hinata fisted her hand as her eye twitched. "Get it your own damn self!" she snapped and opened the fridge door only to have a clone of him reach around her for a soda. She dispersed his clone with a swift punch to the head. She turned to grab her a cup to pour her something to drink only to see a few more clones in the fridge. "Damn it Tobirama! Lazy ass!" she snarled and dispersed the others in the same manner as before.

He chuckled from the living room and she turned to see more clones carrying the entire fridge into the living room. She tried her hardest not to get angry, but he was pushing it and so was Sasuke. She had been going out and drinking since they had returned from suna and had even done so through her birthday, but that wasn't bad... she had been in a better mood and since then Tobirama had been a little less grumpy, for whatever reason. It was the thirty first...New Year's Eve...and they were going to have a huge new year's festival in the middle of the village; courtesy of Naruto.

She took a deep breath and watched as Tobirama's clones plugged the fridge in by the couch and then handed him a soda. She raised a brow and sighed while rubbing her eyes. "Why not a beer? They are in the fridge for you..." she said and he looked at her in feigned shock. "It's Midday! You want me to drunk so early?" he asked and she rolled her eyes. "No. I kinda just figured that you would want it since it's there. You know...I give up, I can't handle you." She sighed and walked back towards the stairs that led to her room. He watched her go, a confused look on his face but soon enough he sighed and called out to her.

"Hey, Hinata." He called and she stopped about halfway up the steps and turned around. "Has anyone asked you to go to the festival with them?" he asked and he saw her eyes flick from him to the wall beside her. "No...but why would it matter, I'm not going to go anyways." She said and he raised a brow. He was going to make her a proposition. "I will train you better in my jutsu if you go." He said and she eyed him cautiously. "This training, it doesn't consist of what Sasuke considers "Training" does it?" she asked and he deadpanned at her. "I'm not a fucking pervert damn." He grumbled and she snorted.