Partners

It just so happened... Naruto was right on about this being the worst punishment for them. He stayed in the living room the majority of the time, staring at the tv... there wasn't much else he did; and imagine how much that drove her nuts. She had been reading up on certain things that she knew he had been snooping around in. She knew he knew what he was searching for... she knew he had gone through her scrolls, she wasn't dumb like he thought she was.

She frowned as she sat at the table going over the reports she had gotten from her Anbu. So far they had received no intel on the ones who had taken Hanabi's eyes. Her eyelids felt heavy and she closed them, her desperation to find them was getting the better of her. She stood and made her way outside, one of her reports had said something of a white eyed woman, but they suspected the woman was just blind. She needed to go check it out. She vanished and appeared outside the village; she was going to made this quick. As smart as her Hokage claimed to be, he wasn't as smart as she was; and as smart as she knew Sasuke was... she knew he hadn't caught on to what she had done yet.

"Reverse summoning!" she said and she vanished in a swirl of air much like Tobi's time space jutsu had done. She landed in a crouch on a summoning seal outside the cloud village, they had claimed to have seen a white eyed woman. She walked in and immediately people surrounded her. The Raikage landed before her and so did Killer bee. "Oh! If it isn't the white eyed girl, appearing in a swirl! Yeah!" Bee rapped, very badly at that... he must have just thought that up. She bowed politely, but the Raikage still eyed her wearily.

"I don't suppose you are here on orders of your Hokage, are you?" he asked and she shook her head. "No sir, I am here on a personal vendetta." She said and he nodded in understanding. "The white eyed woman that Bee saw I'm assuming?" he asked and she nodded. "I fear she may have been the one to rip the eyes from my younger sister's skull and slaughtered my family in cold blood." Hinata said and the Raikage grit his teeth slightly. "I understand how you feel...but I cannot release any information at this time... the kage have made a promise to someone that they would not allow anyone knowledge of what they find concerning certain things unless the Hokage is present." Raikage said and bee nodded, doing his usual rapping dance because apparently he had gotten bored with the conversation.

Hinata scoffed audibly and looked him in the eyes. "You called a summit for bee, but you cannot grant a woman the information she needs to get her closure?" she ground out and he frowned. "I said I understood, but I am not permitted to release this information." He said and she frowned. "Why not?" she asked and as he opened his mouth someone else spoke. "Because it is a kage rule, If a kage asks that one kage keep something secret from someone of his village, it means that the kage knows someone in their own village will use this information to their advantage, just like I know you would." His voice echoed from behind her and her anger spiked.

Just his voice annoyed her, everywhere she went for information or whatever; he was there. He followed her everywhere as if she were a Nuke-nin he was sent to gain intel on. She didn't even hesitate to send a punch his way, which he caught easily and grabbed her by the collar of her shirt and pulled her close to him, his anger was just as evident in his eyes as it was hers. "Why must you make my job so difficult?" he growled and she glared at him. "Why must you try to interfere with my life?! You are not my father, you are not my brother, you are not my lover, so leave me the hell alone!" she snapped and he glared at her.

"I'm supposed to protect you! Naruto's orders!" he snapped and she faltered for a moment but her anger still blazed in her eyes. "I don't need you. I don't need him. I don't need anyone! I traverse the darkness! The darkness is the path I follow and the darkness is going to be the guide I need to spot my sister's killer!" she snapped and shoved him away. "I don't need you, Naruto, Sasuke or anyone!" she sneered and Tobirama just stared at her.