2

A/N P.O.V
You had been devastated the past few days, crying nonstop. In all the mess you forgot to take care of yourself, one thought constantly going through your head Was i not good enough?.

You were on a phone call with your mom, you told her everything that happened.

Your mom asked if you wanted to come to your parents house for a while and you thought of it for a second then accepted the offer. Thinking it would get your mind off things.

-A few days later-

You were at the airport waiting for your flight when you noticed a guy (hyunjin) sitting a few meters away directly in front of you.

He looked soo beautiful, he had long blonde hair and sharp eyes. I couldn't really see all his facial features because he was wearing a mask. I didn't notice when I started staring at him.

 I didn't notice when I started staring at him

(I bless you with a pic of Hyunjin lmao)

While I was staring at him I heard that the boarding for our flight had begun so I quickly got all my things and went to the gate.

When I finally got to my seat, I saw him, the guy who i was staring at before. I awkwardly looked at him and put my bags in the overhead bins (is it called overhead bins cuz im not sure?).

I sat down and soon enough we took off from there. I was watching a movie that I had downloaded on my phone just in case I was bored and noticed that the guy (hyunjin) was sleeping and he no longer had his mask on.

I took this as a chance to observe his face he had a very well defined jaw and beautiful lips. Once I was done observing him I closed my phone and slept as well.

I was sleeping when the guy (hyunjin) slightly tapped my shoulder and said "Um miss we have landed i think you should get up" you slowly opened your eyes and got up and said "Thank you".
He gave you a soft smile and replied "no problem".

After I got my luggage I got a taxi and and got to my parents house.

-A few hours later-

I knocked on the door and someone quickly opened it. It was my older brother Felix. "Y/N! FINALLY". He came up to me and treated me with a warm hug. "Mom!! Dad!! She's here!!" Felix yelled.

Your parents came out of their room, you hugged both of them, "y/n dear, we missed you so much" they said. I smiled politely and said "I missed you too".

I chatted with my parents and Felix for a bit.

"Mom can you show me my room?" I asked. "Of course dear, follow me".
I followed her and went to me room, it looked very nice, there was a single bed and a desk beside it.

"Thank you the room is nice..." I said with a soft smile, "No problem, by the way y/n are you ok? You know about everything that happened" "Yeah Ma I'm doing better" I replied with a sad smile.

"Ok good to hear, oh and do you want anything to eat before you go to sleep?" she questioned. "No mom im not hungry, dont stress about it, you should go to sleep as well". "Ok if you need anything my room is upstairs and your brother's room is right in front of yours, good night", "Ok ma good night".

You closed the door and changed into something comfortable. After changing you jumped on the bed and started scrolling through your phone.

You were on insta scrolling through pics when you found a pic of your ex with a girl...

FELIX P.O.V
I was getting a snack at night because I was hungry and I was just about to go in my room when I heard sobbing comming from y/n's room.

I quietly opened the door and saw y/n crying lying on her bed. I slowly walked up to her and hugged her putting her in my embrace. "I know your sad about it y/n, I'm sorry I was not there for you but, I'm here right now and I wont go anywhere" I said reassuring her. "Thanks Felix.." she said with a cracked voice.

"You should sleep now, stop thinking about it, he doesn't deserve someone as good as you" I said, she showed a soft smile " I'm glad your my brother" she said. "Me too" I replied. "I'll go now and you take some rest good night" I heard a faint "night..." before closing the door.

-----------------

Eeek that was chapter two.Anyways go listen to stray kids if you got nothing better to do or read the next chapter. 😀

-Your beloved author ♥