3

-The next day-

Y/N's P.O.V

I woke up and checked the time, it was currently 8am. I got up and did my morning routine. After getting ready I went down to eat breakfast.

I went down the stairs and wished my mom good morning. "Morning y/n" she replied. "What would you like for breakfast?" she asked, "Hmm, do we have cereal?". "Yes, here" she said handing me the box of cereal, a bowl, a spoon and a glass of milk.

I ate my breakfast and then went to the living room to watch some k dramas or something (it can be any k drama you like).

While I was watching it Felix sat beside me, "y/n me and my friends are going out for lunch you wanna join us?" he asked. "Yea sure I guess.." i replied.

"Yay" he said smiling, "You should probably get ready, since we have to go at 12:00pm and it's already 11:00am" he added. "Ok..." I replied faintly.

I went to my room to get ready and pick out an outfit for myself.
(Something like this ⬇️)

(Btw this is just a reference pic everyone has their own style I respect that)

I went downstairs to see Felix waiting for me. "You look great y/n, let's go now, yeah" he said smiling. "Hm" I said nodding.

We got into Felix's car and he drove us to a mall. Once we reached we got out and got to the lift. Once it opened we saw Bangchan. I had met him a few times before.

He smiled looking at us and said "Hi Felix! Hi y/n!". "Hi hyung" "Hi oppa" we replied. (Btw I'm stating this here you have always called chan oppa)

"Let's meet up with the others they are at the restaurant already" Chan said, "Sure thing" Felix replied.

Once we reached the restaurant I saw a group of 5 people, "Hi Chan, Hi Felix" everyone said. "Hi guys, this is my sister y/n" he said pointing towards me. I just stood there smiling awkwardly and said "Hi everyone....".

"Guys introduced yourself" said Felix.
"Hi y/n I'm Minho"
"Im Changbin"
"My name is Han"
"Im Seungmin"
"Hi, I'm Jeongin"

"Where's Hyunjin?" Asked chan. "He's stuck in traffic, he said he'll be late" han replied. "Oh ok let's wait for him then" replied Felix.

-15 mins later-

I looked at the gate as I heard someone enter, it was him- the person who woke me up on the plane. "Guys Hyunjin's here" said Felix. Everyone greeted him and sat down.

Felix looked at me for a sec and said "Oh by the way Hyunjin this is my sister y/n, y/n this is Hyunjin". "Hi..." I said giving him a soft smile, "Hi.. I've met you before right? On the plane?" He asked. "Yes.. that was you.." I said (I'm sorry this is kinda cringe 😅) .

"You guys have met before?" Asked Felix a bit confused, "Yeah I she was sitting beside me on the plane.." Hyunjin replied. Thank god he didn't tell them about the sleeping part I thought.

We ordered our food and once it came we started eating.

HYUNJIN'S P.O.V

The moment I had entered the restaurant my eyes had went straight to y/n, I didn't know she was Felix's sister although they look alike now that i think about it.

I think she is pretty attractive to be honest, she looks sad though she didn't smile alot. She looks soft and fragile, like she's going through something. I just don't know what..

Y/N'S P.O.V
After everyone finished eating they wanted to go shopping, Changbin, Jeongin, Chan and Seungmin went to one store and Felix, Han and Minho went to another store.

"If anything happens just call me ok y/n, I'll come right away" Felix whispered to me before going.

Now me and Hyunjin were left alone..
Things were kind of awkward but he spoke up.."So y/n you wanna get some dessert maybe ice cream?" he asked, "Yea sure" I replied.

We went to the ice cream shop and we ordered our ice creams Hyunjin got Strawberry and I got Chocolate. We were about to leave the shop but suddenly the door open and... he walked in.. my ex.. with his new girlfriend.

I just looked at him my eyes got teary, my ice cream cup fell from. My hand to the floor. Hyunjin got confused about what was happening, I made eye contact with my ex, why was he here?

Before anyone could say anything I just ran from there out the shop I didn't care what people thought, Hyunjin started running after me "Y/N wait!!!" he said kind of shouting.

I got to Felix's car and started crying tears streaming down my face. Hyunjin came to me and asked "Are you ok?" He asked calmly. I nodded side to side indicating I was definitely not ok.

"Would you tell me about it? Only if you are comfortable with it" he said. "H-he was my ex boyfriend, two weeks ago he left me.. because he found someone new and didn't like me anymore, I'm heartbroken still, Was i not good enough, was I a bad girlfriend, why do I have to suffer... 𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻" I said with a cracked voice still crying.

___________________________________________

This pic is so beautiful it makes me wanna cry 😭Anyways back to the point I hope you like this chapter, now go listen to skz or read the next chapter or you can do both

Anyways back to the point I hope you like this chapter, now go listen to skz or read the next chapter or you can do both.

-Your beloved author ♥