4

Y/N P.O.V
Hyunjin pulled me into a hug "I am sorry you had to go through that..." he said as he wiped the tears of my face.

I just thought for a second how sweet he was, he didn't know how to handle the situation but he was trying his best and it was working... I felt warm, safe, protected in his embrace.. I felt a spark.

Suddenly my phone rang I got kinda startled because of the sudden noise. It was Felix... I picked it up and he spoke "Y/N where are you? You good right?" "Yeah Felix I'm near the car and don't worry Hyunjin is with me" "K, ill be there in 2 minutes and then we can go home" "Ok Felix.."

I cut the call and looked at Hyunjin and spoke "Hyunjin.." "Yeah Y/N" he replied "Could you please not tell anyone about what happened today" I said looking at the ground. "Y/N but-" "Please.." "Ok.." He sighed.

Soon enough Felix came and you two went home but you couldn't stop thinking about him.. Hyunjin..
One thought surrounding your head "Do I like him?".

Hyunjin P.O.V
I was driving home but something inside me hurt remembering the sight of y/n miserably crying in my embrace,
her innocent face and her emotions really struck hard.

I felt a weird feeling, like I wanted to hug her again tighter.. hide her from anyone who dares to hurt her in any way possible, I wanted to be there for her. But, what is this weird feeling? "am I falling for her?". I really do like h...

-2 Weeks Later-
Y/N P.O.V
It was around 2:00 a.m in the morning, I couldn't sleep although I was trying, I don't know why though I have so much on my mind. By that I mean my ex, his girlfriend, Hyunjin, myself and random cat videos.

Most importantly the fact that I thought by coming here I wouldn't have to see my ex again but when was luck ever by my side? But being mixed up in so my mixed feelings I am starting to get over him, at least I think I am.

Sometimes when people can't express their emotions like me they just have to put on a fake smile and go say "Hello world" that's trying to be happy when ur not.
But am I happy?

-The Next Day-
Y/N P.O.V
I was in Felix's car, we were dropping our parents at the airport, they were going to meet some relatives that lived in another country and weren't gonna be back for about 2 months.

We dropped them at the airport, said goodbye and went back home. While we were driving home Felix spoke "y/n" "yeah?" "Is it fine if Hyunjin and Minho hyung come over for a sleepover today" "I mean I don't have a problem with them coming so sure" "Thanks" he said, "No prob" I replied.

-Time skip-
-7:00 p.m-
I was just on the couch staring at my phone when I heard the doorbell ring "Y/N could you get the door? It's probably Hyunjin or Minho Hyung" Felix yelled from the kitchen, "OK" I yelled back.

I walked over to the door and opened it and saw Hyunjin.

(I wasted 20 minutes looking for this picture 🥲)

We made eye contact and we immediately looked away the same second. "Hey y/n" Hyunjin said trying to make things less awkward "H-hey Hyunjin, come in.." I said awkwardly smiling at him.

"Felix is in the kitchen, he's baking brownies or something" I said while shrugging, "K thanks" he replied, flashed a smile before going to the kitchen.

Soon Minho oppa came as well and I was sitting in my room. I had no idea what the three guys were doing.

Suddenly I heard a knock on the door I said "come in", it was Hyunjin "Hey Y/N me, Felix and Minho hyung are gonna watch a movie you wanna join?" "What type movie is it?" "It's a horror movie" "I don't know.., I'm not a fan of horror movies" "Come on it will be fun" "Ok then.."

Minho oppa and Felix were sitting on the couch and Me and Hyunjin were sitting on the floor. I'm rethinking my decision of watching a horror movie now I'm totally terrified.

All of a sudden there was a jump scare I latched on the Hyunjin's arm and slightly squealed "WHY IS IT SO TEMPTING TO WATCH HORROR MOVIES".

Hyunjin P.O.V
Y/n latched onto my arm and my heartbeat heartbeat quickened. I didn't dare to move I just looked at her and saw her cute little scared face.

Y/N P.O.V
I looked at Hyunjin and realised I was holding his arm, my cheeks turned pink and I removed my hands from his arm"sorry😅", "It's ok I'm fine with it" he replied.

When the movie ended it was around 12 am and we all went to bed. Next morning I woke up and made my way to the washroom as soon as I opened the door I saw Hyunjin brushing his teeth "Oops I didn't know the bathroom was taken, sry" I said and left before he could say anything.

Soon he came out. I took a shower and got dressed as well.

-Timeskip-
The guys were about to leave and Minho and Felix went out before me and Hyunjin. "U-uh y/n" "Yes Hyunjin?"
"I was wondering if I c-could get your number" he said handing me his phone. "O-oh uh sure" I typed my number and saved it. "Here" I said giving him his phone back. "Thanks.." he replied and i nodded.

I said goodbye to Hyunjin and he ran back to Felix and Minho and I just stared at him as his hair was blowing back as he ran. "Y/N i think your falling in love" I sighed hitting my head and smiling.