8

Y/N P.O.V
"Are you ok?" He asked. I didn't want to engage a conversation, specially right now. "I'm fine" I said coldly, but the crack in my voice was still audible. I attempted to get up, it hurt, I winced in pain and squinted my eyes.

"Y/N I know you don't want to talk to me right now, but you you are not ok. We can't just hide from each other forever" I looked at him, I sighed knowing he was right, I would have to have to talk it out.

"Just accept my help" he said. I nodded . He helped me walk to his house. He gave me some clothes that I guess belonged to his girlfriend and let me charge my phone. After I changed, he told me I could sit on the couch while he got some ointment and bandages.

I looked around and saw a few pictures frames of Yeonjun and a girl which I guessed was his girlfriend. The he came back and sat beside me. He helped me treat my wound. After we were done he offered me a cup of tea.

I took a sip of the tea, my throat felt relieved. "So how have you been?" He asked. "Good I guess" I replied. "So are you seeing anyone or..?" He asked. I immediately thought of Hyunjin, although we're friends I can't help but think of us together, I recall all the times he made my heart flutter and smiled "I guess I have someone in mind" .

Yeonjun noticed how me face lit up while I was thinking "soo whose the lucky guy?" He asked. "He's my brothers best friend" I replied. He laughed and nodded. "What about you?" I asked. He told me how his life with his girlfriend friend was and apologised to me for leaving us on such unmatched terms.

"Y/n I apologise again for what happened, can we still be friends?" I smiled and nodded. "Ok. Just friends" I replied. Suddenly my phone rang, I got up to check who it was, it was Felix I widened my eyes realising the time and picked up the phone

"Y/n Finally you picked up! Are you ok? Where are you?" He said through the phone. "Yea Felix, I'm fine I just ran into an old friend I'll be home in 20 minutes" "You sure you don't want me to pick you up" "Relax Felix I'm not a kid I'll come on my own" "ok then be safe ok?" "Ok" "bye" "bye".

I walked back to Yeonjun, he was patiently sitting there. "Uh I'm gonna go now, Felix is getting worried" I said. I looked out the window it had stopped raining. "Ok" he replied. I took my clothes and walked to the door.
"Bye and thanks again" I said after wearing my shoes. "No prob bye" he replied.

I started walking home and a few minutes later I reached home. I rang the bell. Felix opened the door looking serious. "Heyyyyy" I said awkwardly. He looked at you in disbelief, "come have dinner" he said seriously. Dinner was quiet. After dinner I got started on washing the dishes and heard Felix stomp angrily to his room.

He was definitely mad at you.

Felix P.O.V
After eating dinner I just went to my room overthinking everything. I'm not taking away y/n's rights I just want her to be ok. If she gets hurt I'll never forgive myself.

I hurts knowing she has boundaries between me and would prefer not to tell me the whole truth.

I was lying on my bed looking out the window when I heard the door open.

Y/N P.O.V
I was feeling guilty that Felix was angry at me so I went to his room to talk to him and sort things out. When I opened the door I saw him lying on his bed looking out the window.

"Felix" I said... no response. " Look Felix without further lying to you, I'll tell you the whole truth, but for that you will at least have to talk to me" he turned his head towards me and sat up. I went near him and sat beside him.

I told him everything thing that happened today. "Wait, u met.. Yeonjun?" "Yes Felix I did" I said as I sighed. "You sure he didn't say anything to you cuz if he-" I cut Felix of "No we just talking it out about everything that happened... he offered to be friends and he's in a healthy relationship right now." "I guess it good you two talked it out and are Just Friends" Felix replied.

The room went quiet for a second. "Y/n", "yes" I replied looking over to him. "Do you trust me?"he asked, I looked at him kind of surprised "Ofcourse I do.. Why would I not?", "I just want you to know that as your brother no matter how much I bother or annoy you, you can always talk to me............I don't want any trust issues, if I'm not doing my part right you can tell me".

A tear threatened to fall from his eyes. I just have him a big hug "Felix... don't say that, you're the best brother anyone could have, really! I wouldn't change a thing" I said. I heard him chuckle. "You should sleep now it's getting late" he said. I nodded and we said good night to each other.

-------------------

-Author