11

Y/n's P.O.V
He looked at me with a hopeful expression. "You do?" He questioned. I could just nod as the tears I was holding back flowed out of my eyes. He opened his arms and immediately put me to his warm embrace.

I felt like crying my heart out and I did. His embrace felt like a safe space for me, a place I could hide at forever and get rid of all my worries. I felt his hand caressing my head and he left out little audible mumbles of "im sorry".

I looked up at him and he smiled at me, leaning closer and closer until finally our lips touched. We kissed...
When we pulled apart our foreheads touched eachothers and I couldn't help but feel my ears and cheeks burning up.

I had longed for this moment since the day we met. The euphoria filled my eyes, it nearly felt like a fantasy.

Just then we hear a *click*.
We turned our heads towards the door of the balcony and saw members. Chan was holding out his phone to take the picture, the others were jumping and laughing, meanwhile Felix had a confused expression "THATS MY SISTER AND YOU'RE MY FREAKING BEST FRIEND! TOGETHER?!?!?!?!!" He spoke.

I walked to him and said "Felix I know you might not consent to this but please trust me on this". He looked down to his feet and then back at me, he had a reluctant look on his face but he smiled and pulled me into a tight hug.

When we pulled back and made his way towards Hyunjin, " Hyunjin. I'm trusting you with my sister here, promise me you will take of her" he said. Hyunjin instantly nodded.

"One more thing" he said with a serious look. "You better not hurt her in any way". Hyunjin looked at him "I would never" he said with truth in his eyes.

I pulled them both for a hug to lighten the mood.
We spent the rest of the time together, laughing and playing around. Never regretting.

-Timeskip-
6 YEARS LATER

A/N P.O.V
"YAHHH! HWANG HYUNJIN" you screamed, after no answer you went to the couch to see him sitting there with headphones on watching his phone.

You walk over to him and tap his shoulder, he takes off his headphones an look at you. You look at him with an angry look and start scolding him"How many times do I have to tell you to do the laundry!! You know I am busy these days with the cafe and stuff and you cannot do a simple task!? We live together for gods sake and I expect you to do the same amount of chores I do.".

When ur done he stands up and gives you his sassy looking while rolling his eyes.

Suddenly his face changes to a sly smirk. He quickly flicks your forehead and starts running. You couldn't believe this americano and puppy loving, tall dude. You gave him the *YOU DID NOT JUST DO THAT LOOK* and started chasing him around the house.

After sometime of chasing he stood by the sofa for a second and you were running so fast that you couldn't stop and bumped into him. You both fell on the couch together, you on top of Hyunjin.

You both started laughing and he said "sorry, next time I'll surely try to do the laundry on time". After he was done apologising you caught him staring at your lips and leaned in for a kiss.

It's was a small peck but a meaningful one. You're so in love and you're happy. Life is great and you love it.

THE END
---------------

It's over 😭. Writing this was so fun.
Please look forward to more writing in the future ❤️.

~Author nim🤍