6

Our faces were an inch apart and we were just looking into each other's eyes. I was too shocked to move.

Suddenly someone came around the corner I thought it was the guy again but when they came around the corner "y/n? oh.. OH" It was Yeji. Me and Hyunjin jumped away from each other, I pushed him a bit.

"Uhh I was just looking for you y/n, you had been gone for 20 minutes..." said Yeji kinda shocked. "Yeji its not what you think.. I promise" I said. Hyunjin was still processing what was happening.

"No.. no it's ok, I didn't mean to disturb you two.. you can continue whatever you were doing, I'm just gonna go back ok bye ✌️" she blurted out and ran back.
"Yeji wai-" I was gonna say something but she was gone.

I diverted my eyes to Hyunjin and said "I'm soo sorry Hyunjin, I didn't mean to do that, there was just this guy who was chasing me and then I just did that so he would pass us.. I promise it was not intentional"

"Y/n-" "Noo I'm serious and sincerely sorry" "y/n it's-" "I didn't know it was you I promise-" Hyunjin was trying to speak while I was ranting my apology, it was so embarrassing my ears and cheeks were probably red.

Hyunjin covered my mouth with his hand "Y/N I said it's ok!!" He said slightly raising his voice, I was a bit surprised by his actions. He slowly removed his hand "So your not mad or anything?" I said in a in soft tone. "No I'm not mad I understand.. why was that guy running after you though? Did he hurt you or anything?" He said looking at me in worry.

I told him the whole story and he was just staring at me, once I finished he said "Well if you even need help I'm right here ok". His voice was calm and reassuring, I could listen to it all day. "Thanks..." I said still embarrassed.

We went back to the table, once I sat down again I saw Yeji smirking at me. Yeji spoke "What took you so long y/n?" She was grinning. "Uh-uhm u know......" I said nodding. I hit her hand slightly. She just laughed it off.

We left the place at 10, Me and Felix drove home.

-Hyunjin's P.O.V-
I think I already knew how annoying the car ride home is gonna be. Yeji kept blabbering questions"I didn't expect you to make a move so fast tbh, Is she a good kisser?, Did you make the first move?, You gonna ask her out on a date?, What about Felix? Hyunjinnahh stop ignoring me. Yaahh-" "Just shut up, we didn't kiss!!!"

I told Yeji everything that happened. "Ohhh... DAMN!! U should have kissed her you idiot" she said hitting my arm, "I was too shocked ok!!" I replied in my defence. "I'm never gonna get a sister-in-law at this point"she said pouting. "Uhm what!"I said surprised, "Don't act like u didn't hear me!!" She said.

I just ignored her the rest of the time, I wish I was a single child oh god.

-Y/N P.O.V-
We reached home I got ready for bed and I was scrolling through insta like always before sleeping. a message suddenly popped up.

1 new message from Hyunjin

I tapped the notification and checked it.

Hyunjin
Hey! Hope ur alright.

Y/N
Yes I'm fine.
The guy didn't hurt me or anything
Well he was about to..
But they didn't the chance.

Hyunjin
Thankfully

Y/N
Heh yeah..

Hyunjin
Well it's getting late
Sleep well
Good Night

Y/N
Night..

-A week later-
Y/N P.O.V
I decided I don't want to be a lazy ass and god a job at a Coffee shop near my house. I was basically wasting my time these day so I thought to try something new.Felix was fine with it as Ryujin Yeji's friend I met the other day was also working here.

She was really sweet and we talked a lot the past two day of me working here. I actually was working as a barista where I lived before. It's a nice job tbh.

At least I wouldn't be watching k-dramas all day. It wasn't very busy today, there were very few costumers that came, currently the store was empty. I just finished cleaning the tables.

I went back to the station and saw Ryujin just sitting and listening to songs. I walked over to her and she took off the headphones. "Are Mondays always this boring" I said groaning.

"Not really" she replied. We just stared into space when she spoke up "Hey y/n .. I Know this is random but have you you fallen in love?" I stayed silent remembering my ex.. "You don't have to tell me if u don't want t-"

"No it's fine.. I shouldn't be uncomfortable talking about this.. Yes.. I did fall in love with someone.. I had known him for quite a while.. we were happy back then.. I don't know what happened to us.. I guess he fell out of love with me.. he told me he had fallen out of love and found someone"Tears formed in my eyes.

"Y/n..." Ryujin whispered. "I saw him after that once and I felt even worse.. I spent two years of my life for nothing.. I'm happy with myself now, I'm over him now. Although I treasure the memories we made, I still despise him for his doings"

It felt good, good to let my heart out sometimes people just need to understand mentally. Life has its turns but we can chose to be happy. I wiped my eyes. Ryujin gave me a warm hug, "Feels good to let it out doesn't it?" I nodded smiling.

-------------------
Let's just say writings a lil slow rn. I'm sorry, I'll try to post another chapter next week .

- Author