Ch. 2.

Lauren's P.O.V
When Taylor came in my room. I was like this why she is my best friend. (Taylor in the dress.) we were slaying we walked down stairs told my dad bye and hopped in my truck . Every time we partied she somehow got sloppy. EVERYTIME. We were driving to the party "Bitch I can't wait. My boyfriend didn't even get a P.O.V before we broke up. 😂" this bitch said laughing. Now she is single lord knows how she will act tonight. "Don't get sloppy." I told her. I never drink at parties. It's just not me. I have to much going for me with school and everything. We walked in. And it was dump fr. I was like daaaaamn. As soon as we came in trap queen was playing so you know the hoes was on the floor tryna shake something. " Let's fuck it up" Taylor said grabbing my hand and leading me to dance. We danced, I grind on her all the time so it was nothing when I grinded on her tonight. (Grinded ain't even a damn word. 😂😂😂) I was in my own little world with Taylor when I saw chase approaching. I blew my breath hoping he wasn't coming this way. But he was. "Wassup Lauren you gon fw me tonight?" He asked smiling. "Well hell nah, surely one of these popcorn hoes will though." I told him laughing. "Be like that don't get jealous." He said as he got mad. "Nigga be mad for someone who ain't mine? Nah I'll pass." I told him dying. He got mad and walked off I could tell. I watched his jaws clench and unclench. Taylor left me. So I went outside to breath. It's hot as hell in there and stank ass hoes are everywhere. I walked to my truck and then I seen Chase and some girl. I wasn't mad. I actually waved which made him even madder at me. I got in my car and called my dad. " hey Babygirl you're okay right??" " yes daddy I'm fine making sure you know I'm okay and don't trip I'll prolly be home late i can't find Taylor." "Babygirl be careful and if you don't come home by 2 my boys will be searching." " ight love you daddy". We hung up and I was on my way back in when Chase stupid ass decides he wanted to try again. "Why you so mean to me? I'm cute and I got money. " " okay I got money and I'm cute.. Well shit. I'm beyond cute. " " exactly that's why I'm tryna fw you." " nigga I ain't tryna fw you. You give me every feeling of you being a player." "Can I get one chance. If I fuck up its gone? Please. " " just met you don't expect me to jump into a relationship we can be friends though." "Cool with me. Just know we gonn be more in the future." I walked away and went in to find Taylor's drunk ass I knew she was drunk. "Bitch I love you my bitch. I just wanna give you a piggy back ride to the moon and keep you there as my best friend only. " " Taylor we have to go." " to the moon?!" "Yes tae so I can be only your best friend." This girl ran to my truck and got in buckled up and said " TO THE MOON UP AND DOWN. AND away." I laughed and drove to my house. Her dad was always over so I was just like lord don't let him be tonight. We got in and it's just my dad he looked at me then Taylor then me. "Yall had fun looks like." He said mad. "No daddy I had to babysit that ain't fun" I got a little upset. "Take her and bathe her put her to bed, that's your best friend." He said laughing. I did as I was told when I got in bed. I was chilling watching Netflix I was just like.. Chillin. I had on my long VS sweatshirt some undies and socks. My phone vibrated, it was a text. Bless this nigga.
YoFutureNigga💕😍😏: you still up?
LuhBae: yes nigga what is it?
YoFutureNigga💕😍😏: attitude check it. I was just making sure you got home. But yo attitude a1 meet me at ihops tomorrow at 10. Ps. I'm not asking I'm telling you.
I just read the message and continued watching barn yard. Yes I'm childish. I fell asleep only to wake up to Taylor climbing in my bed around 9am. "Lauren my head and why the hell you put me to bed alone." "Well you are 16 and I am tired shut up." "Yes ma'am damn don't forget about whatever your doing at 10." I shot up and ran to the bathroom. Shit shit shit. It takes me like 4 hours to be cute. But it's this nigga. So leggings a hoodie and some bred 11s. I got in the shower for about 15 minutes. Got out brushed my hair, teeth and cleaned my face. I was dead ass tired. I put my hair in a big ass bun and I put all Taylor's clothes in her bag in her car and told her that I had to go. It was 11:05 when I was headed toward ihops I got there at 11:20 he was still there. I walked in and sat where he was " females never o-" " I can gladly leave." " alright man chill. It's all good I accept yo apology for being late. " I smiled.
Chase P.O.V
When she smiled I think a nigga blushed for real! That was a gorgeous. "Sorry for being late chase." She said with the most sexiest sarcasm voice ever. " don't let it happen again" our waiter came and took our drinks and orders. We talk about literally everything. I swear. She just wouldn't talk about her parents. Only thing she said was she lived with her dad who spoilt her ass which I believe that shit fr. She carries herself like a fucking princess. I wanted to figure out what her dad did to keep her as spoiled as she was.